B&B: Week of February 23, 2009

• Members

This week on B&B:

Donna refuses to get Katie's spine because she wants to drag out her storyline a little more.

Stephanie enjoys the freedom of being a motorcyclist.

Ridge and Brooke divorce, fall in love again, and remarry.

Marcus discovers he's a man.

Teila plans to kill all of Los Angeles!

Owen discovers he's got an STS.

Nick and Jackie discover they are sexually attracted to one another!

Enjoy another great week on B&B!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant beleive how stupid the dialogue is on this show. Brooke acts like Rick is some big hero and says "If you werent on teh roof, Ridge could have died" and Rick says something "Um yeah you are kinda right" Thats paraphrased but um if Rick wasnt on the roof then Ridge wouldnt have followed him up there! They wouldnt have fought and Ridge wouldnt have gone over. Its not like Ridge was on the roof by himself, tripped over, and Rick found and saved him

• Members

You have to admit. Troubled, scheming, yet not-quite-as-intelligent-as-he-thinks-he-is Rick has livened up some of the SLs. Remember when we got Donna The Brave, Misunderstood Heroine 24/7? :rolleyes:

I'm still LMAO from when Rick asked the army recruiter if he could upgrade to business class when they flew him to boot camp. :lol:

• Members

Is this show still on? LOL. I watch it, I confess...but every day I just let loose with 19 minutes of a steady stream of whispered "WTFs". And so, surely, people now think I am crazy. I may be crazy, and if I am, B&B is responsible.

So, for my mental health, I NEED to unprogram it from the DVR. The problem is, like yesterday, I had to work until after midnight. And I wanted a little "noise" while I did a bunch of calculations. So, don't you know it, I put on B&B online so I could "listen" while calculating.

That is the definition of an unhealthy addiction, don't you think? Something is bad for you. It makes you crazy. But still, you watch it. I need someone to explain to me why I "can't quit you, B&B".

• Members

Simple: it's cheap, easy, fun! It's the perfect show for when you need 'some noise'...I don't watch B&B during the day, I watch it online when I'm doing some charting or reviewing some skincare for my office.

By the way, Rick is SUCH an assh*le. Brooke is SUCH an idiot. Steffy is SUCH a moron and Ridge, for once, has a brain.

• Members

Today was a lot better, finally.

Oh no Ridge, we really need Steffy in the mail room to receive all of those packages! Who else in the world is qualified for THAT?!?!? Lol. I completely understand his point, but considering her job, it's funny.

Glad to see Pam back. She's still funny but not completely loopy.

Is that building where Taylor and Stephanie were the same building they used for Massimo's office? (Not the interior, but that exterior shot)

I love Felicia and Thorne, so easy for me to root for them. And was that Jake MacClaine being shifty in all of those scenes? What is that about?

Archived