What soap should snatch John Driscoll up?

• Members

I keep thinking after today's great performance from John Driscoll. What an amazing young actor. He has so grown in his over four years on GL. I would love to see him in primetime. I think ABC should snatch him up somewhere. I think Driscoll is fabulous young and very good looking but talented. After today, I have a feeling this is definitely not the last we will see of John Driscoll.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days: Andrew Donovan(I personally think James Scott should have been him) or Jeremy Horton

AMC: Scott Chandler or Tim Dillon

OLTL: CJ Roberts or Max's son

GH: Dillion Q. or a bastard Child of Ned's

Y&R: Nina's baby or Phillip IV

B&B: Thomas Forrester

ATWT: Coop Cooper, not so dead after all or Adam Hughes

He is too young to play Joey, I didnt care for the blonde recast in the 2004!

• Members

Driscoll needs very strong writing (which sadly he only got in these last few weeks) in order to shine. I don't know which soap fits the bill. I guess Y&R, but they're already heavy on men in his age range.

I like the Joey Buchanan idea, but I can't see him with Dorian. I would say he could be Duke, or Drew, but OLTL took care of that by killing them, so thanks a hell of a lot, OLTL.

• Members

Maybe AMC could finally bring Sam back. Not sure what they would do with him but I still dream some day of them finally dealing with Sam's relations with the Martins and face his parents.

Or maybe AMC could bring back Jamie. Driscoll is about the right age for Jamie.

I think he is too young for Joey on OLTL. But I agree with some that he would be a good recast for Adam on ATWT or maybe even Will if they decided they wanted to bring him back over there.

If GH ever decided they wanted to deal with Bobbie's son again he is the right age there too.

• Members

He's not as *quirky*, but maybe he could have done the Scott Clifton teacher role on OLTL. I don't see him on OLTL though, b/c in my mind he looks too much like Jared... a Jared recast should there ever be a need for one?

He'd be good on AMC if only to balance J.R.'s energy.

I think he should move to L.A., now's his chance, and see what he can do in the primetime market. Maybe after a little break, he'll find his way back to Y&R which has a revolving door of young dudes his type, or maybe even GH.

Archived