Where are they now?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry Cheap! :P I'll always remember Joey and Emily Ann. Joey seems like a universe away from what the character has become. Don't get me wrong, I like RPG as Jake, but Jake and Joey sure don't feel like the same person to me. And why'd they change the name, did they think Joey wasn't manly enough, too little boyish? I'm beginning to remember Jake's return, and I think the name was initially to throw us off though, like we weren't supposed to realize he was our Joey at first.

Marc, I believe NP is living out west, though I could very well be wrong. I did a Google search once, and her name showed up in a bulletin, but I don’t want to put her personal life on blast here at SON. I know she did some soap work post-OLTL, WoST had an ep with her during the Whit McColl trial on ATWT. I guess she’s happily retired.

According to IMDB, EP is teaching acting in The Valley. I’ve rather by accident caught a few of her post-OLTL stints, like playing a judge on AW and a society dame in the Pamela Harriman TV movie with Ann-Margret, hosting an infomercial about a mop… I even caught her in an old ep of All In The Family.

Claire Malis has popped up on Friends and Will & Grace, and I’ve seen her in Facts of Life (Jo‘s mom, Marj Dusay and Nicolas Coster played Blair's parents) and The Incredible Hulk reruns. Now, there MUST be some Claire Malis eps still in the archives, someone has to have some of them.

• Members

I've often wondered what the following former GL'ers were up to:

Marsha Clark (Hilary Bauer)

Lisa Brown (Nola Reardon)

Frank Beaty (Brent/Marian)

Janet Grey (Eve Stapleton)

Lenore Kasdorf (Rita Stapleton)

Kevin McClatchey (Vinnie)

Monti Sharp (David Grant)

Jocelyn Seagrave (Julie Camiletti)

Fran Meyers (Peggy Thorpe)

Melissa Hayden (Bridget Reardon)

Elvera Roussel (Hope Spaulding)

Suzy Cote (Samantha Marler)

Geraldine Court (Jennifer Richards)

Kevin Mambo (Marcus Williams)

Wendy Moniz (Dinah Marler)

Frank Grillo (Hart Jessup)

• Members

From We Love Soaps

WHERE ARE THEY NOW: Soap vet H.H. Chandler

Chandler, author of "Running Naked," (www.runningnaked.net) knows the real story of the wheeling and dealing that led up to our current financial crisis, running with the likes of guys like John DeLorean as they hustled together for investor money back when investors juggled millions of dollars like the clowns at a circus. As a business partner, friend and confidant, Chandler logged more Truth-Is-Stranger-Than-Fiction miles with DeLorean than Hunter Thompson on a three state bender.

“It was like the wild west,” he said. “We should have been wearing cowboy hats and boots, the way we worked,” Chandler said. “A lot of times, we’d be making it up as we went along, all the while dodging creditors or collection agents. The irony was that we had to look like we were successful, even though most of the time we didn’t have two nickels to rub together. In order to look the part, we had to live way beyond our means, with the idea that just one big deal would take care of all the back bills. The only problem was, the goal posts kept moving back every time we got close to a score.”

Chandler spent seven years on playing Detective Sam Fountain on THE EDGE OF NIGHT, Dr. Rico Bellini on THE DOCTORS, Ben Harper on LOVE OF LIVE, Max Decker on TEXAS, an Blue Nobles on ANOTHER LIFE.

Former DAYS actress Camilla Scott (ex-Melissa) has a new business

Scohe has taken on the beauty biz as distributor of the Swiss skin care line, Arbonne. It's available at camillascott.myarbonne.ca.

"The products are 100 per cent pure, balanced, safe and anti- aging," she says. "I'm going to be 50 (in due time; she turns 49 on July 12). I've only been doing it for four months and it teaches your skin to produce collagen. My friend Amy Sky told me about it."

• Members

Someone left a Youtube comment last year saying they knew her and she's as gorgeous as ever and doing well. Not sure if it's valid, but I'd like to believe.

She was an acting coach at ATWT or GL earlier in this decade but they probably don't have those now.

One of the Quint and Nola fans got a directing job for her in 2006. Lisa and Michael were interviewed by the fan site in November 2005.

Archived