SOD: All Soaps...

• Members

Cover: GH

Elizabeth, Patrick, Jason, Matt, Monica pictures

Who Will Die? (uhm, they better not kill Monica!)

THE MOST HORRIFYING CRISIS EVER HITS GH! Could it happen in real life?

Exclusive! Days Star's Funny Real-Life Baby Secret! (AS, DAYS)

Late-Breaking News

AMC'S KENDALL WAKES UP - Minshew on Kendall's reaction to the baby/sperm news, "Kendall is too calm and a little too understanding - which is why people start to worry."

DAYS: SAMI GIVES BIRTH - Zucker on Nicole taking Sami's baby as her own and telling EJ it's the N/E spawn, "Sami wants to give her baby up anyway, why not give EJ his baby? What's wrong with that?" lol

Y&R'S BRAD CONFESSES HIS LOVE FOR SHARON - Brad declares he'll always love Sharon, she turns him down, he heads out into a raging blizzard.

OLTL: TODD'S TRIAL BEGINS - Tea gets Starr to cave on her hard stand by playing the daddy almost committed suicide card. Will she commit perjury for her dad?

ATWT: DUSTY & MEG WED! OR DO THEY?

GL: ALAN CATCHES BETH AND COOP! - Raines, "It's like he's been clubbed, hit across the head with a two-by-four."

B&B'S RICK CONFESSES TO ERIC - He's a traitor within the company.

Stephen Macht is out at GH.

Two OLTL characters will be phased out. Possibly Michael/Marcie.

Gina T. reveals she put herself in Lead Actress this year.

Linda Dano tells SOD that she wasn't even called about coming back for Myrtle's funeral, she would have come on gladly.

A West Coast actor has stopped complaining about lack of storyline after seeing his fellow co-stars axed.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chances are, though, they will.

Unless, SOD is being misleading, as always, and they're referring to Stephen Macht's exit.

Kendall? "Calm" and "understanding"? Kendall?

Yeah, I can see why they'd worry.

If I were a betting sort of person, I would've put my money on Felicia, and not Rick, being the "culprit" on B&B.

Archived