Christopher Cousins (Jack, LOV)

Nicholas Walker (Max, OLTL)

Sabine Singh (Greenlee, AMC)

Philiece Sampler (Donna, AW)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I ALMOST put her on my worst list, but hesitated because I liked her with Ryan and Grant. The writing for Vicky made her into a dreary heroine, but I do blame JB for what she did to Marley. Vicky without Marley was not worth watching.

I forgot about Carmen Duncan, but she was divine as Iris. I loved her scenes with Mac. I also liked when she gave Amanda a hard time :D

• Members

Everyone has basically name all my best and worst. I never too much warmed up to Winsor Harmon as Thorne and its been some years since he took on the role. Ameile is not my Victoria. Vicky Wyndham was a great find as Rachel Cory. Deborah Adair is one of my favorite actress and if i was Days writer and Lauren wanted to go I wouldnt kill Kate or send her out of town. I will do everything in my power to get Deborah back, I love her as Kate Roberts. Josh Taylor is not my Roman, but I deal with him because he is Ken Corday's BFF, but I love Wayne Northrop. The latest recasting on ATWT is horrible, its time to just let Craig Montgomery rest. I think the Dusty recast it great, I am warming up to Lily. I don't care for nuAlison, nuLucy, nuMaddie, and all the other nupeople. Whats next Penny Hughes is being recasted by Lynn Herring or Genie Francis. I like to give recasts a try, but some make you just wish the show created a new role for them because the character is totally different from what you use to know. Cynthia Watros as Vicky was nice, even it was for a few days. I wish she could have played Villianess Vicky back in the day.

• Members

YES! In her few days on the show, she injected a subtle sexuality to the role that Jensen could not bring. And like Anne Heche before her, Watros had a raw sensibility to her acting, which worked well for Vicky.

Watros' Annie should've never been recast on GL, and not with Signy Coleman of all people. LOVED Coleman on Y&R, but no, she's not Annie Dutton.

• Members

Worst

*based on the fact that they were quickly recast or written out(I haven't seen them)

Joanne Dorian as Viki (OLTL)

Margie Impert as Rachel (AW)

Pamela King as Lisa (ATWT)

Pheobe Dorin as Penny (ATWT)

Jason Kincaid as Tom (ATWT)

Alice Haining as Liza (AMC)

Heather Stamford as Nina (AMC)

Barbara Rhoades as Jessica (GEN)

Shelley Taylor Morgan as Anjelica (DAYS)

Dawn Benz as Sally (AW)

• Members

Best-

Tamara Braun as Carly, GH

Kirsten Storms as Maxie Jones, GH

Martha Madison as Belle Black, Days

Brandon Beemer as Shawn Brady, Days

Robert Kelker Kelly as Bo Brady, Days

Ashley Jones as Bridgett Forrester, BB

Lesli Kay as Felicia Forrester, BB

Kyle Lowder as Rick Forrester, BB

Winsor Harmon as Thorne Forrester, BB

Adrianne Leon as Colleen Carlton, YR

Billy Miller as Billy Abbott, YR

Dan Gauthier as Kevin Buchanan, OLTL

Heather Tom as Kelly, OLTL

Also, Dan Wells as Sami/Stan on Days was brilliant. And Adrianne Frantz moving from BB to Y&R was a great move.

WORST-

Jennifer Bransford as Carly, GH

Charity R as Belle, Days

Sabine Sing as Greenlee, AMC

Tammin S as Colleen, YR

EVERY SINGLE RECAST IN THE PAST 2 YEARS, ATWT

• Members

She was lovely, and she had that beautiful classic soap moment where she regained her sight gazing at the angel on top of the Christmas tree (I just got a lump in my throat, my mother was so touched by that scene), but Melody Anderson was never Natalie to me. She would have been great as another character. Kate Collins, I guess it was her voice, but she had this exotic glamazon thing, like Montana Morehead in Soapdish.

• Members

I actually thought Sabine Singh was pretty good as Greenlee. If Budig hadn't decided to return (FOR WHAT? SHE'S LEAVING AGAIN ANYWAY) then I'm sure Singh would still be at AMC and they'd be able to plot actual long term stories around the character without fear of the actress bolting. Budig isn't that great of an actress, I don't think she'll make it very far in primetime/movies. I get that she's LA based now but I dont know if I could see her being a fit on any of the LA soaps...unless GH snapped her up, gave her some dark brown hair dye and voila...Brenda Barrett...but I wouldnt see the point because she'd probably leave after a year anyway.

Archived