Gina Tognoni Interview with Michael Fairman

• Members

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/article/art...s_article_id=58

It always concerns me when contract talk comes up, I really hope she stays, but I can't fault her if she leaves. I think she is destined for bigger things. I thought what she said about Jeff Branson, Kim Zimmer and OLTL was very sweet (it sounds like she still watches the show sometimes).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting this. I :wub: Gina Tognoni.

<---- as you can probably tell.

I'm also glad to see that halfway through the article they remembered how to spell Shayne's name. Minute, I know, but it bugs me when it's spelled Shane (I can't explain why!).

• Members

I think she did it very classy, she didn't have to say anything nasty about GL to do it. But I was curious as to how "iffy" she was about the Emmy's and her own nomination but was quick to name OLTL as having the most luck on their side. Flattery goes a long way.

I'm not a big fan when actors go campaigning. If you're interested in another soap, get your guys to call their guys. I've heard other interviews where it just rings desperate...

• Members

Hell. A girls gotta work! She knows GL is gone in 6 months or so. Why not remind the executive producer of another show that you LOVE him! :)

Hell, even at OLTL, she's only gonna get another 3-5 years of employment TOPS.

I would have been singing Y&R's praises before OLTL's! Would love her as Victoria!!!!!!!!!

• Members

You should be her manager. ;)

Y&R is like that Ivy League school everone's trying to get in. The actress obviously recognizes OLTL's love of history and knows she's a shoe in. Although, I'm feeling your Heather Thom love and connection.

I would love to see her on General Hospital.

Archived