OLTL: How would you rate Florencia Lozano's return?

• Members

After the botched Tina return from Ron Carlivati I was very hesitant on any former character's return. OMG RC more then made up with it with the return of Florencia Lozano as Tea Delgado. FL IMO is six years older but wow has age agreed with her. She not only gorgeous but IMO she is even stronger actress then she was her previous stints. Tea came roaring back bigtime. She is tough as nails, in your face, does not take no for answer, is not intimidated and totally independant. OMG a SMART FREAKING FEMALE ON DAYTIME. I absolutely have loved her scenes with the Vegas, TSJ's Todd, Kassie, HBS and all the courtroom scenes. FL is just a revelation in this return which is short term but I pretty much guarantee you that Brian, Frank and Ron are begging her to stay with the soap. I absolutely loved her scenes with Todd/TSJ on Friday. She has even taken a boring storyline like Vanessa's and injected some life in it. ABC offer her the sun,moon and stars to stay with the soap. The biggest concern for FL is she loves doing her theatre and guest primetime episodic work. Maybe they can give her a short term contract with outs to do her other projects. ABC can make this deal happen. All I will say IS A BIG FAT YAY. VIVA LOZANO VIVA LOZANO!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that Florencia Lozano's return as Téa is awesome so far. I love that Téa is back to being the bitch we love to hate. She and Todd need to get back together. She's the perfect woman for Todd. And contrary to what some Roger Howarth lovers think, Lozano and Trevor St. John (the best Todd imho) share great chemistry together.

• Members

I have loved it. And yes she has made the Vanessa story more interesting. I loved it when Tea made the phone call and it was revealed she was working with Ray. That storyline suddenly got more interesting.

I think the story is written well, but I do know of many across the Internet who now hate Tea because she is defending Todd.

• Members

Sigh, I would love that.

I always said that Flo would make a great grown up Bianca Walsh....

I am loving Tea's return. She's written as the take no prisoners she was when she first came on. And she gets to call Todd on his pity parties which is just made of win.

• Members

I am enjoying her a lot. Always loved Florencia, but hated the writing for Tea near the end of her first run. I think she is a great actress and hope she stays. And I think she has great chemistry with TSJ, and it would be interesting to see her opposite Michael Easton.

• Members

Nay!

The actress is fine, but this story is weak. I loved the suggestion from another poster on another board that Tea should have been working with Marty to get Todd off the hook so Marty could go after him herself. The unending Todd pimping, and now working for Ray Montez against that wife who I dont think anyone gives a damn about that's breaking up a coupling that I also dont think anyone gives a damn about. Its all very boring.

• Members

I've always found Tea pretty [!@#$%^&*] useless but with this return they're portraying her like the batshit nutter she is and I like that honesty. Until we're treated to Blair, Marty and Tea fighting over Todd in some sort of quad from a hell dimension then yes, I'm enjoying her return.

• Members

Like others, I never saw her in the past, but I must say, that she is awesome. Her vs. Nora is freakin awesome. And, her scenes with Todd are amazing. I also agree that she is the ONLY thing that is making the Vanessa s/l intersting. I would love for Vanessa and her daughter to go and for her and Dorian to fight over Langston. I think that would be an AMAZING s/l. Overall, I think she is WONDERFUL!

Archived