DAYS: Week of December 22nd

• Members

Wow... :lol:

I don't know how to describe how I feel about DAYS right now. They had me from September until about the first of December. I'm starting to not care anymore, sort of the way I felt about the show and the stories playing in the spring. And with me having my fan fiction, I can write these stories the way I feel they should be written and how Dena Higley is missing all the beats.

I like Lucas and Chloe together, but I hate that she's becoming involved with Daniel. I really hope Shawn Christian is let go when his contract is up. He has been such a failure of a character from the beginning until now. He's just not needed. He's brought down every story that he's been involved with. Every story.

I see no chemistry between Alison Sweeney and Galen Gerring, so I don't understand the point of Rafe and Sami. I think the show would've been just fine without Sami for a few months.

I was so upset about John and Marlena leaving, but at this point, I can't wait for them to leave. Their story sucks and has suck throughout the entire thing.

I like Philip and Stephanie, but I feel that they're being rushed into a romance too soon. And I hate that Melanie is involved with them still. I love Melanie, but I hate her scenes with Philip. They just come off as creepy to me. Hopefully a recast Will comes along soon so she can have a man her own age.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want them to stay on the air for sure. DAYS is my favorite soap, and while it sucks right now, I don't want to see it gone. There's always hope. We saw that happen when Hogan Sheffer joined the show. Before he came aboard, I thought DAYS was going to suck forever. But then Hogan came, and I fell in love with he show all over again. Everyone knows that didn't last long, and now we're stuck with Higley. However, I'm hopeful that the show will receive another turnaround at some point. Maybe not. But I'm hopeful.

I don't want to see the show cancelled in any way.

• Members

No. I am fine with what Gary Tomlin has brought to the show so far. Besides, Tomlin seems to be the EP that works with the writers, just like Ed Scott and Stephen Wyman were. Unlike Wyman, Scott and Tomlin actually work with the writers, so we are seeing a partnership in stories. Tomlin and Higley proved that they could write decent material in the fall, and I was hooked again. However, recently, the stories are starting to become stale for me. The pacing of certain stories is off.

However, I wouldn't call the show stories horrible. They could just use some improvement.

The partnership of Scott and Higley proved to be disasterous. Higley and Tomlin have been somewhat successful thus far.

Ken Corday, I'm assuming, is off on another vacation somewhere. So I don't blame him because, honestly, I don't think he knows what the hell's going on.

Archived