DAYS: Week of December 22nd

• Members

You know, it's a sad day when a person isn't entitled to their opinion.

Detroit, if that's how you feel, right on.

Isn't it also amazing how Ed Scott is now responsible for the BS, wehn some of the same people were praising him when he worked at Days?

Can't stand a hypocrite, can you?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And Bo is now psychic?

I can see it now........

Hope comes home one day, and all the lights are off. Save one.......a lamp that is sitting on a round, wooden table. Bo is there as well, with a rag wrapped around his head, and wearing a robe he looked like he stole from either Ric Flair or Liberace, telling Hope........

"Come here, Hope........and let me tell your future."

What BS. :rolleyes:

• Members

Did I say he wasn't? I just felt it was in poor taste to come into a thread about a show and say it deserves to be canceled. Anyone is welcome to come in here and give their opinion. If he said the show was crap and left it at that, fine. The cancellation comment was what I felt was unnecessary. And that is MY opinion. You don't have to agree and neither does detroit. He felt it was necessary and I didn't respond after his last comment. I left it at that because he's welcome to feel that way, just like I'm welcome to feel the way I do. Then you have to try to stir something up by jumping in after the topic had strayed from that point.

No wonder I stopped posting here.

• Members

And he can say whatever he wanted to say.

Who are you to tell him or anyone else what they should and should not say? If you want to waste your time watching this crap, that's your business. But if Detroit wants to say that Days should be cancelled, that's Detroit's right.

You want to be welcomed to feel the way you do and then tell everyone else they don't measure up or shouldn't say something because they don't sepnd their time kissing the ass of whatever writer is writing Days at that time.

Do your thing, and let others do theirs. Why is that so hard? Everyone doesn't like Days like you do, and they have the right to blast it if they want, in the manner that they want.

Ok?

• Members

I don't see how mentioning canceling a show was needed to express an opinion about the show but that may just be me. I've always had trouble with that because it does bother some people seeing that. As I said, while I had a problem with it, I didn't say Detroit couldn't do it nor did I tell Detroit what to do. I simply expressed my view that it wasn't necessary. That's it. In no way was I telling anyone they weren't entitled to an opinion. Detroit responded and it was left alone until you had to bring it up. It was none of your business and you stuck your nose into it for whatever reason and got all huffy about it. The issue was dropped and you made a big deal out of it. So, you were not letting me do my thing, as you suggested.

I didn't get on anyone's case in this thread about saying the show sucks. I just made a point about one comment and it was just to express my view on it. That's all. Nonetheless, everything I said was my opinion. If you don't like it, ignore it or report it and let a mod decide if what I said is wrong or let Detroit speak for himself. There is no reason for doing what you just did other then trying to start something.

To everyone else in this thread, sorry about this. If I knew making my first comments on here in months would cause an issue, I would've remained lurking, which I plan to do from now on. Again, I apologize if anyone felt offended by anything I said and for any inconvenience.

• Members

I'll speak on what I want to speak on and who I want to speak for.

Period.

If you don't like it, tough tit.

You always pull this. You want to rudely call out people who you don't agree with and tell them they are the ones with the damn problem. Plus......who said I was talking to you in the first place? You gave yourself away by flipping out and trying to blast me for speaking my opinion on a subject.

And don't ever tell me what I can and can't comment on. You haven't been here in 6 months, and you come back long enough to tell me and everyone else how to post here?

Now aint that a bitch.

If you want to stay here, I don't give a damn. But, respect others the way you want to get respect......that means, please stop telling others how they should feel about some damn show.

And to the others I have offended, my appologies if you have taken anything I have said to heart. I am truly sorry for that.

• Members

Phoenix, no need to apologize to anyone. I honestly don't why you guys are making a big deal out of it. We're all entitled to our own opinions and we can share them.

So glad to see you back, btw! I've missed you and your "essays." :lol:

So, continue to post. ;)

LMAO ITA!!! I guess they couldn't afford Celeste. lol

• Members

Thank you, and you're right.

I'm done with it. I have made my point and hope we now CAN move on.

And yes......Bo as a psychic. Maybe he can tell John who he'll be when they find him a new identity in the next 6 months. :lol:

Is Bo now supposed to be the male Celeste?

Lord.

So, has John gotten his memory back yet? And, here's a question. Whose memories will he get back? He has 6 past lives.

• Members

But then also, what do you do?

In Dena's defense (and this is hard for me, because I think she's a [!@#$%^&*] writer) we don't know what she is allowed to do and not do. As long as Ken Corday is the part owner and EP of that show, it doesn't matter who the HW is........they will not be allowed to write the show in the fashion that they want to.

Thom Racina had said recently that he would love to come back and write Days. But, you know.......

Archived