ATWT: Soooo Predictable!!

• Members

Craig is Katie's mystery messenger friend. And of course, he's in cahoots with Dani. Oh, and the whole "favor in return" policy that Craig set up in return for helping Katie & Brad? He needs Katie to help him clear his name since, y'know, he tried to kill Paul in a car explosion before leaving town last time. :rolleyes:

I don't know what's more sad. The fact that Craig isn't even halfway into town and already pulling strings left and right and using people to his advantage? Or the fact that TAIC are so friggin' predictable that I can predict PissAnt and Goutman's every little plot twist in my sleep!?!! <_<

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like Jon Lindstrom, but not for a second did I consider to start watching ATWT again when I heard that he was cast as Craig. He, like Hunt Block and Scott Bryce, is 100 times the actor that Roger Howarth will ever be, yet the character of Craig will be continually wasted on the altar that is Paul and Meg.

• Members

Exactly, Craig has been totally destroyed by Pissy and Goutman only to prop Paul. Roger Howarth cant act at all. What a waste of time with Meg and Paul. And how in the [!@#$%^&*] will Katie be able to help him? Seriously, Pissy and Goutman are so lost when ATWT is concerned.

• Members

Well, she's one of the least credible people in town. Or at least she was until Pissy and Goutman "matured" her three minutes ago. I can't believe Craig would rely on Katie like that. Use her, sure. That's right up Craig's alley.

I will give TIIC some props. It's almost an inventive twist. Where it sucks is bogging it down with the insipid little INturn winner. And who'da thunk they'd bother to address Craig's hasty exit out of town last winter?

Kudos, Pissy. *sarcasm off*

Archived