HOLY BRIAN FRONS!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I can't help but laugh at BF's question "Who wants to be around people every day who don't like you?"

And I thought the "Lesbian" discussion was fascinating, and I loved his take on it, and I agree. It's great that that story has enabled people to see, in his words, that Bianca "transcends her sexuality" and deserves to be loved. It's wonderful that people who love the character of Bianca and see that, and hopefully can extrapolate that love for a fictional character to others and afford them the same consideration irl.

Wonder what his cousin says about a rapist and his amnesiac rape victim falling in love? How's that discussion around the dinner table going Brian?

Thanks so much for sharing brimike! huglove.gif

• Members

I do think there was some validity to a few of his statements - but seriously, WHAT IS THIS? He's sitting in a diner, just spouting out his stuff to the camera? And a little pompous in the process too, I might add...

I don't get it.

So can we get Barbara Bloom to do one of these too? LOL!

• Members

First of all, that video was not shot in a diner. That's Madeo, one of the great LA restaurants.

Folks, that is the difference a beard can make on a man. He has practically no visible UV damage. That is what a regular sunscreen user can look like. He's not had Botox, he's not had fillers...the only thing that he may have had is a laser resurfacing...but I doubt it.

• Members

I love how he said that Bianca's coming out story was brilliant and that he wishes he could take credit for it but that it was "before my time." Uh Brian, there have been a lot of brilliant stories before your time. The ones during your time have been a complete mess. :lol:

Archived