DAYS: Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn FIRED!

• Administrator

Dena Higley is sooooooooo boring!

Amp the show up!!! Do something mind-blowing!!

Ugh.

Oh, I like the idea of Marlena killing fake-John! Bo comforting Marlena...hmm....that is risky. I would have to think about that. LOL

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show could not survive John dying AGAIN. Or any number of cast members dying AGAIN. The internal logic of this show has been destroyed as it is, why destroy it further with another death? Just let him leave town and be done with it. A death means absolutely nothing on Days anymore.

• Members

Whatever. This show is so pathetic. It's not even about me wanting Drake to stay or leave, it's about their inability to make any solid choices and stick with them. They couldn't deal with killing him off, then they couldn't deal with bringing him back, same goes for many other vets. Days COULD survive but its management obviously doesn't want it to or understand how to do anything.

• Members

DAMN! I'm shocked. I cannot believe DAYS/Corday has fired Drake Hogestyn. Didn't the fool learn when he fired him the first time and killed John off. John/Marlena fans were royally pissed. WTF?!?!?!

Not shocked at Blake being axed. I felt this coming when Nick was made Trent's killer. Such a shame, since Nick is a Horton. I bet Lauren Koslow(Kate), Stephen Nichols(Steve), & Mary Beth Evans(Kayla) & Molly Burnett(Melanie) will be out next. And with John gone, Joe Masclo(Stefano) may see himself fired too.

I hope to God not. Renée is one of DAYS best and the Autism story right now is one of DAYS best too.

Jay K. Johnson quit, wasn't fired. I hope something changes on this since I love Jay's potrayal of Phillip. If not, then I hope Kyle Brandt comes back.

Good idea maybe. But DAYS really has done the serial killer thing enough. I don't want Kate, Steve & Kayla, for example to die at the hands of a serial killer. I'd rather Kate die of lung cancer and Steve & Kayla just leave town.

• Members

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Huge DAYS Casting News!

It's hard to believe, but it's true: Superstars Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Drake Hogestyn (John) are the first two casualties of DAYS's massive budget cuts. In an exclusive interview with Soap Opera Digest, Executive Producer Ken Corday says, "The couple will be happily reunited after a long period of angst and separation and will be off-screen after January for an unknown period of time. It was a very tough decision to make." To see what else the exec has to say about the popular duo — and the show’s recent pickup by NBC — be sure to pick up the next issue of Digest.

Angie79 from Daytime Royalty has a source that is saying that Deidre Hall has been fired. This source has always been right with spoilers and comings and goings in the past.

http://s7.zetaboards.com/DaytimeRoyalty/topic/8037371/1/

• Members

honestly, to save the show on budget im sure the highest paid stars will either get cut or asked to take pay cuts which they are...and her contract is up in Jan....now i can see John/Marlena leaving together. happy....sucks but with them gone money for others...and Steve and Kayla could stay and get a good story. but i cant see Stefano staying if Marlena is gone.

Archived