Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

GH: Week of November 10th

Sonny=sucks.

The Spencers + Nikolas= Love...I wish they would just have Laura like go in the attic and such instead of always relapsing.

Carly..tell the truth? It usually helps.

Dunno if you guys have seen the sweeps promo, but all that goodness from Robin's wedding and such will be gone and it will be a once again mob-centric violent November..YAY!

Dunno if you guys have seen the sweeps promo, but all that goodness from Robin's wedding and such will be gone and it will be a once again mob-centric violent November..YAY!

Quelle surprise.

yeah, I've seen it. :rolleyes:

Oh well, the character driven GH of yesterdecade was good while it lasted.

I feel like these Spencer clan episodes prove there is a place for Laura on the canvas...I just don't get why she always has to be in a comatose state instead oh just on the backburner.

I feel like these Spencer clan episodes prove there is a place for Laura on the canvas...I just don't get why she always has to be in a comatose state instead oh just on the backburner.

I think it's because JFP can not get over herself.