AMC: October 27, 2008 Discussion Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No you arent. These scenes are a completely failure bc he and Babe didnt have a father/daughter relationship. They havent even seen each other in 2 years

Im finding it disturbing watching Babe's limp body being carried around the hospital.

• Members

Bianca continues to prove how much of a selfish bitch she is. She admits that the reason she kept her pregnancy a secret was bc she didnt want to give Kendall a chance to say no. WTF? She knows she was dead wrong. Why was it so important that she get Zach's sperm? She's such a backstabber

• Members

I know that but for genetic matching it is best to have both parennts related. I wonder if they will write that Miranda is sick or something and she's been hidding that too.

BTW, I've just been watching due to the tornado, did they get rid of that Un-Abortion that made me swear off this show?

• Members

Except, if Miranda was sick, why would she keep it a secret? Miranda has several relatives in PV, that Bianca could have contacted for help as far as testing and seeing if they were a genetic match. Going forward and having a kid with her brother in law is a bit drastic when other options could have been and should have been explored first. Another thing is, she doesnt seem to worried about Miranda at all. It doesnt seem as if she is sick, based on how Bianca has been talking about her.

Josh left the show about a month or 2 ago. He embeelled money from Zach and is now in hiding bc Zach found out and tried to make him "disappear"

• Members

It is such a contrived plot-point, too. C'mon, Kendall adores Bianca (and vice versa) and if Bianca had just asked both Zach and Kendall for help in getting pregnant, I am sure Kendall would have said yes. After all, it's not like Bianca is going to fall for Zach and steal her sister's husband! :lol: (Although I sometimes wonder if ABC wouldn't love for Zach to help Bianca "question" her sexual orientation).

I mean, I really like what Pratt has done with the show so far but this story turn? Contrived.

Yeesh at the Babe's-decomposing-body-being-dragged-around-the-hospital visual.

Archived