B&B: Week of October 20th, 2008

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im so not used to seeing Taylor be so aggresive. She's coming across how Brooke used to be. With that said, Im glad she ended her engagement with Rick and Im so hoping she reunites with Ridge. Those two have so much chemistry and are better suited for each other. This really has renewed my interest in the show after contemplating dropping it with all the other crap that has gone down

• Members

I'd forgotten how much I like Taylor and Ridge together. I really hadn't thought about them reuniting, because for the past few years, the Ridge and Brooke relationship has mainly hinged on Nick, not another woman for Ridge.

I really like Heather Tom but I'm glad to get days with Katie.

• Members

B&B has me mystified right now. I should hate it with every fiber of my being yet I watch it...and enjoy it. Donna's decision to play Pam's game and then Stehpanie being the one to clue Eric in about Pam's blackmail is classic B&B. The decision to babckburner Nick and Katie and up Brooke, Ridge and Taylor is as smart as B&B can get. We've all seen the Taylor/Ridge/Brooke triangle a million times, but it seems like a fresh well for B&B to tap. And the reason why it seems fresh is that this triangle HAS WORKED so many times before. Factor in Rick - who may become alive for the first time since the character was with Amber eons ago - and Bridget who will certainly have something to say about this, and you've got a compelling story.

Just when you think B&B is dead...go figure.

• Members

That's the thing about B&B...it can go up and down VERY quickly.

IA that the T/R/B triangle just seems to work a whole lot better than the others they try. Lol I still like it when Ridge calls Taylor "doc." It's so cheesey, but I like the throwback to their history.

I do think Owen has continued to be useless and has even grown more so.

• Members

They need to drop Katie and Rick from the Taylor/Ridge/Nick/Brooke story. The reason why that quad works is bc of the history between the 4 characters. Rick truly is the odd man out and Katie, well she has no business here as we never saw this great love affair with Nick play out. IMO they are dead weight and the show should just focus on the 4. Ive always felt that Ridge/Taylor and Brooke/Nick were best suited for each other. I can only hope that the show will fix things and pair up the right set of characters together

• Members

I half agree. I don't think any more characters should be thrown into the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor/Nick triangle, but I certainly don't want the show to focus solely on 4 characters! That's what they did from 2005-2007 and that was the worst period in the show's history. The whole cast should be featured, IMO. Thorne needs a storyline, as does Jackie. Katie needs to go back with Thorne (their break-up was pathetic) and Rick needs a more age appropriate love interest.

I also think Nick has been done to death and should be killed off. Bring on Zach Hamilton (Taylor's brother) to fill the role of Brooke's love interest.

Archived