B&B: Week of October 20th, 2008

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol the Forresters should just have a running tab at that hospital. They should at least have a wing named after them.

I still like the Pam thing. I know she hasn't been around long enough to make us care that much. But I did like her ramblings on the past.

And we had Stephanie/SF start to break at the very end of that scene but they cut too soon!

• Members

I gotta give it up for Alley Mills. She was phenomonal yesterday. She really had me truly feeling sorry for Pam and I shouldnt. I finally understood exactly where she was coming from and it was so sad. My heart broke for her and I love the bond she and Stephanie had. Totally unexpected but I also like that they explained why Pam seem interested in Eric last year since it was suddenly dropped. Anne pressured her to pursue him bc she felt she would have been a better match for Eric than Stephanie. It makes sense now. So Im guessing Taylor is going to be her doctor?

Seeing Brooke in the hospital with Bridget and then Rick calling her mom in bed, made me realize that they do not look like her children. He seems more like her younger brother. Its strange seeing her with kids that old and then at home with a 1 year old baby

Got that right. B&B is strange bc most soaps have a problem with pushing the younger set and not focusing on the vets enough but B&B pushes the vets too much and doesnt focus on the younger set. Its always about the 4 original characters, with Taylor and Nick thrown in. Ever since B&B the 90s, it seems as if Rick and Bridget are the only teens on the show who have had any lasting power, aside from when they briefly had no actors in the roles. Instead of having strong relationships with people their own ages, they are thrown in with the 40/50 crowd.

Archived