GH: Rick Hearst Staying

• Members

All Aboard

GH's Rick Hearst (Ric) has re-inked a new deal and will "continue with us for the foreseeable future," confirms a show spokesperson. Hearst's status had been a question mark for the last several months. In July, he told Digest, "I've got three months left on my contract and we'll see if it's in the minds of our creators if I'll get a chance to go further. It would be nice." Rumor has it that a treacherous romance with Claudia (Sarah Brown) lies ahead for Ric. "It is not our policy to comment on storylines," reminds the spokesperson.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Foreseeable on GH might mean a few months. I remember when Lindzee Leatherman resigned for a short time, they said that also and BOOM Georgie was dead in 3 months. I am always weary of announcements like this when they fail to mention the duration of the contract. When Kelly Monaco signed last, they said she signed for 2 years. Yet Ric's no mention of his contract duration. If the rumor is that someone else dies during GH sweeps(apparently each sweeps they do needs a death or shooting), I'll bet it's Ric that gets bumped off.

For Ric's sake I hope he gets killed off and leaves this horrid show. He's too good for it anyway.

Archived