SOD: GL Spoilers

• Members

Feature article: Reva's Pregnant and Keeping the Baby!

Basically Reva is already three months pregnant, Jeffrey and Reva decide to keep the baby and tell their friends and family. Cassie is surprisingly supportive. But Reva's health is still risk, since stiil have go off her medications because of the baby.

For Zimmer, who'll be sporting an on-screen baby bump for the first time in 18 years, the storyline was as stunner, but she welcomes it. "Totally!" te actress enthuses. "Then I was thinking 'I'm finally on workout kick and now I'm going to be pregnant [on-screen]?" she laughs. "I think it opens up wonderful possibilities As long as we're not sitting around waiting for a baby to be born. There will hopefully be dramatic moments with the cancer issue because she has to go off her meds. I think that with a mature couple, it'll be charming and wonderful. It will be a nice journey for fans and for us!"

As for those diehard "Jeva" fans, Zimmer adds, "This will solidify the face that it ain't going to happen anytime soon. Jeffrey and Reva are having a baby!"

Stuff We Know (and Shouldn't Tell You)

GL fans are speculating that recently ousted Jon Prescott (Mike,ATWT) could be tapped as the next Shayne Lewis after his Oakdale stint comes to an end.

In other GL new, Frank Dicopoulos (Frank), Robert Newman (Josh), Ron Raines (Alan), and Justin Deas (Buzz) have reportedly all signed new three-year deals with the sudser.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GMAFB. This story makes absolutely no sense. NONE. And KZ happy about the story?? What?? I guess she is just saying "to hell with it" and going with the flow.

It's not like Reva's menopause happened under a different writing regime. These worthless, talentless losers are the ones that penned that one to get her away from Josh. And now they're rewriting their own story? Let me say it again..... GMAFB!

• Members

It almost sounds like she hates working with Robert Newman (which we know is NOT true, based on statements she has made). What she doesn't take into account is the number of fans that have stopped watching GL because there is no Josh/Reva.

I'm still watching, although I'll have to break into more Pepto Bismol here before too long. It's a wonder I don't have an ulcer watching this.

Archived