Y&R: Interesting Chloe Spumor

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Esther is Katherine's long time slave/maid. Years ago she was knocked up, I think by a con man after Katherine's money. Katherine doing what we now know to be her regular MO, convinced Esther to, or took it upon herself, to give the child Kate away to a nunnery/boarding school so that Esther wasn't distracted and Kay wasn't inconvenienced by her bastard brat.

I actually hope this spoiler is the way they choose to write it. Chloe hasn't met Esther and it is believable that Katherine, having no interest in anyone but herself, would never have bothered to look at a picture of what Kate looks like today. Esther has gone to visit her a few times, so she would know her own daughter. A lot of people have suspected that Cane is not Chloe's end game and this would shed a lot more light on what made Chloe the way she is. Picture this, after years of feeling abandoned by her mother, because she's being held captive by the evil old witch she plots her revenge. First step is to change her name, especially since she was named after the evil old witch to begin with. The next step is to track down the prized children, the grand children who are always welcome at the castle. First she tracks down Billy and gets to know him. Maybe develops a friendship and engages in a fling. Once she's ingratiated herself to him, she goes to Genoa City complete with a new name and a fashion job to get to know the other one. This one is a little trickier since he's involved with a debutant who everyone is bending over backwards to turn into a perfect princess. Despite much plotting and attempts at seduction she's having no luck with Prince #1 and hightails it to Hong Kong to get knocked up by Prince #2. Back in town baby implanted, she sets upon her end game to establish herself as Chancellor Princess and free her slave mother from french maid outfits and the evil old witch.

• Members

It's going to happen this week coming up on Friday. I wonder if we going to get Katherine vs Esther vs Jill.

Friday, August 29

"Esther's Shocking Recognition"

you know I haven't been watching Y&R for two years now but on the 29 I just might give it a go just to see what's it all about.

Archived