Y&R: Interesting Chloe Spumor

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is so lame. Your telling me Chloe's has been in town for what seven months and no ones noticed she was Kate? I'm supposed to believe Kay hasn't seen her or at least a picture of her since she was a baby and that's why she didn't know who she was? Sorry, I can't except that.

• Members

This is bull. It goes against Chloe's entire backstory that we learned when we first met her. Her parents owned a dry cleaners in New York's garment district and she used to hang around when she wasnt at school and admire all the clothes and that's how she got into fashion as a career. She told Lily all of this. Chloe's the type of character who, if she was going to lie about being a maid's daughter, would come up with a lot better of an excuse than "my parents were dry cleaners".

• Members

I've always hoped that Amber and her twin sister were Jack's daughters by Patty since both Patty and Tawny B&B were played by Andrea Evans. Patty shot Jack before leaving town and if she was pregnant again she might have been scared that he'd turn her into the police and steal her baby from her. Therefore she moved to a trailer park and changed her name!

Archived