Y&R: Would Victor have minded if one of his kids were gay?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor strikes me as a libertarian in all senses of the word. In other words, "Now. Idon'tcare who you are shleeping with, son. Yougotdat? Aslongas I don'thavetopayanytaxes."

Gloria would probably try and recruit Adam as her Gay Best Friend. "Like on Sex and the City! We can go shopping!" Cue witch's cackle.

But, of course, Kay would end up being his confidante. :lol:

Phyllis would try to be edgy and sh!t and talk about New York's SoHo scene. "Ya. Like, it was so avant-garde."

Nick and JT would go all frat boy and jump a mile every time Adam approached them from behind.

Victoria would :rolleyes:

Heather would pout.

Michael would do his angry glower thing. You know, I don't trust you but I want to jump your bones ?

Kevin would probably become his first boyfriend in GC. Jana would be disappointed. But understanding.

• Members

It may have been like Blake & Steven's relationship on Dynasty.

At first, Blake hated the fact that he had a gay son. It wasn't until right before Steven left that he started to accept his lifestyle.......and I think he would have accepted anything about Steven after he came back from the dead.

Victor would be pissed because he's old-fashion and wants things to fit his order......but when it got to the pint that he would lose his son by his ignorance, he would come around.

• Members

I dont think he would care.

He would still own them, command respect, tell them what to do, and talk down to them as well as tell them who they can and can not date. lol. thats victor.

and yes Laurnes son Scotty needs to be gay and hookup with Kevin. or Adam. or JT. or Billy. or Brad...

• Members

I'm not sure whether or not Victor would be accepting of Adam being gay, but....I would enjoy a story where Victor did accept Adam being gay, but didn't accept or trust the guy he was with (in the end the guy gaining both Adam and Victor's trust). Even better I would like to see Jack learning that Adam was gay, Jack being conflicted about whether or not to leak the info to the tabloids.

Cat your characterizations are dead on. I can totally see each and one of those characters reacting the way you stated to Adam's sexuality.

Archived