Higley Quit DAYS?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd still like to hear the other side of the story. If the rumors are true, and she finally got off that damned fence, I can't really fault her for it, especially given the destruction that was done to her character in recent months.

But regardless of what any performer, writer or producer did or didn't do, Corday has always been and will always be the ultimate evil at Days.

• Members

Thank you. Yeah, Dena how did that happen?

Here are the facts: Higley has not been head-writing Days “for quite some time ”A source close to Higley tells me,“ If the press/fans aren't happy with what they're seeing, they should turn their attention to [co-executive producer] Ed Scott.

Please everyone - Look where Nelson got this story from!!!!!!!!

• Members

Ali will not be fired, she's too valuable a player to NBC and the Days family...but she's going on maternity leave at the end of the year..I think its more a matter of if she will just choose not to return...I have a feeling whatever got tweaked hasn't even hit the screens yet..And what we've been seeing the past few months is what drove them to make changes...Sami willingly bedding her rapist, then trying to get back with Lucas..And then losing both guys to other woman..Also its a shame that first Hogan and then Dena were able to turn one of the most popular characters on the show to someone many fans can't stand now..

Archived