All: Dropped Storylines & Ideas

• Members

There is David Kreizman's most brilliant idea in his 4-year stint (and I mean this in all honesty) and he never followed up on it, the moron.

He hinted at a relationship between Holly and Alan, just as Sebastian and Blake were planning to take over Spaulding. But then, Seb was gone, as was Holly. What a brilliant idea that could have made.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't Paul Cramer introduced on OLTL as a planned Don't Ask Don't Tell war/gay story possibly involving CJ Roberts? Rex was also meant to be gay or bisexual originally with a connection with Seth I believe.

AMC had sooo many under CUlliton--Timmy Dhillon appearing at the hospital comes to mind

• Members
I don't count those. Tek was in an accident with Lexie. The DiMera's could've easily put him away somewhere just like they did with Lexie. Only Tek hasn't been found yet.

I believe the purpose of Doug and Julie talking about reopening, was for Lexie to be found.

• Members

I always believed Victor Collins was going to turn out to be Victor Cassadine, but yeah, then PC happened, so all that was dropped.

Miranda also had a mysterious connection to Dr. Pierce Dorman, who seemed to recognize her. And this prompted her to ask Jax how he recognized her after her reconstructive surgery. Jax said it was her eyes he remembered instantly.

Alexis was supposed to have a daughter, Nina, who was destined to be the Juliet to Lucky's Romeo. But I believe it was dropped in order to revive Audrey's connection to the canvas when Tom Hardy (Matthew Ashford) left. So both Sarah and Elizabeth Webber came on to pair up with warring brothers Lucky and Nikolas.

I started a fan fiction at the time which established a Jared Cassadine character who turned out to be A) Miranda's secret son with Stefan Cassadine, and B) The person Alexis was writing, calling, and "missing so much" because her outsider nephew Jared, who always lived in Nikolas's shadow, was Alexis's closest relative, and she was like a mother to him after Miranda disappeared (to pursue Jax since she realized Stefan would only ever love Laura). Tied up those loose ends quite nicely, and gave Nikolas a rival within the Cassadine family that echoed the Stavros/Stefan relationship.

Archived