The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Steve is such a dumbass!  How Carolee could love and stay with the man boggles my mind.  I keep telling her to get some self-esteem and divorce the SOB.

Armand is handsome, but I don't know if I buy him as Mike.  

Penny is back!!!  With singer Andy in her sights, she will make mince meat of insipid Stacy LOL

• Members

Leslie Ray as Stacy reminds me of Julie Hagerty of Airplane fame with the long, curly brunette hair, tall frame and baby voice. The baby voice also reminds me of Georgia Engel. 

I wrote to Leslie Ray earlier this month and had a lovely reply from her. According to her note, she and Julia Duffy became good friends while on the show together...and are still good friends to this day!!

• Members

OMG catching some April 1975 episodes and the campy scenes with Rex and Iris are hysterical.  The actor playing Rex was as gay as the day is long. Unfortunately, the actor died in 2008.  Tanny McDonald played Iris and she died in 2005 of melanoma.  Sad.  The Pollock's writing was smart a lot of the times.   The show had more spunk and character development that today's shows.  And most of the acting is very good.  But I have to say I never liked the actor playing Matt; he sounded like he had a pile of tobacco in his mouth in every scene.