Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Members

I feel like this may be the end for Emma (although I hope not as she hasn't done anything Cain, Ross and Robert haven't done), and Pierce may take over her baddie role, but I'd rather they both stay around. 

What annoys me is Charity was a decent mother to Noah before this past year. I wish they'd acknowledge that. Maybe they will when this is over...

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree that others have done worse than Emma, but I think she won't be able to recover after this. If she messes with Ashley, I'll want her to sent off or killed too even though the actress and character are great. I just can't get behind her messing with my Ashley. 

They just need to leave Pierce alone. It's already a shortage of men on this show in his age range. He is needed. I can see him with Charity, Chas, Megan...

I hope they fix Charity but I doubt. Quite frankly, I am OVER her obsession with Cain. They need to nix that pairing after this recent breakup and just have them learn to coexist as Debbie's parents/cousins. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

God. Charity further came off as pathetic tonight. Her hoping to use Ross to make Cain jealous is stupid. Does she not comprehend that he is done; he wants Moira! I wish they'd write Charity like a woman her age. I don't know anyone in their early 40s acting like Charity. It's even worse when Ross is more mature than her. I so wish they'd move on from Charity/Cain. It's dead. I'd prefer Charity find a new true love that makes her forget about Cain. 

Pierce...

Please register in order to view this content

That man is just too damn fine. Hurt or not, if I were Rhona, I'd mount him on that sofa. There would be no waiting in our relationship. 

• Members

Ross is about the same as she is, deep down - it's one of the reasons he was so hurt she chose Cain, and why he then slept with her only to insult her afterward. 

I do hope this is the end of this crap for Charity, but I don't know how rare it is even for people her age - Cain is as bad as she is, then there's the disaster with Zak and Joanie. If the show bothers to explore then at least there are reasons for her behavior. I'd rather they address this and move on than more of this wicked Charity stuff. And if hypocrite Chas says a peep I hope Charity decks her.

I'd be happy to have less of the interchangeable stories with women fighting about or over men. It's all very tedious. 

• Members

So glad that Lachlan/Lawrence/Chrissie's secret is out, and Diane wants their heads on a platter. She had me cracking up when she tossed a brick through the window and took off running. 

Those Victoria/Ross scenes had me cringing seeing as rumors were Isobel and Michael once dated and it ended nastily (allegedly). 

• Members

I know some say they're still together. I'm not sure. The whole scene was awkward, yes. I did love that when Finn found out he tried to beat Ross' ass, even though Ross is so much stronger and a scary guy. It was nice to be reminded of how much Finn cares about Victoria as their friendship has been MIA for ages.