Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

Thank you for hating him as well. Him and Blessing should get together. There are some other actors on that show that aren't major thespians, but they at least have charisma, screen presence or a certain likability. These two are just horrible every time they are on screen.

My predication for Fraser's murderer is Diane. She's been a violent, selfish sociopath since the beginning.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Browsing the official Hollyoaks twitter page and one of their tweets posted on February 2, 2014 mentions that as Ellis Hollins' tenth anniversary with the show, meaning Wikipedia listing him as having premiered with the character is wrong. Hollins only started in 2004, right before Gordon and Helen were killed off.

• Members

Hollyoaks must be the only show to have a scene where a man who beats his girlfriend is supposed to be hot and hilarious because he gets drugged and starts twerking.

He and Brendan must be the studs of DS.

• Members

The Good, the Bad, and the Gorgeous special from 2009. I don't know why I never watched this before because it's filled with great classic clips. I'm surprised they've never brought Scott Anderson back to get revenge on Darren. I never knew the actor was so fit.

And the scene where Max dies and Tom wails "Make him wake up, OB!" Gets me every time.

Bombhead: Hello Abby, need a condom? - That killed me. tongue.png

Part 1 of 5

Edited by Bright Eyes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Is it wrong that I still don't hate Holly for her lie? As long as it doesn't last too long, I'll refrain from putting her on my [!@#$%^&*] list. Either way, I hope we get Sienna on her ass. It was great to see her back to being so possessive of Dodger again, too. Keep a bit of that crazy girl!
I got spoiled by accident regarding Cindy's next story and I fear what exactly happens that triggers her

It doesn't seem like too much of a stretch either considering she did throw herself down the stairs to kill Holly once upon a time.

And Nikki Sanderson deserves some sort of award. She's so good at being gut punched in every damn episode.