Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Uhh him saying that Brendan is Ste's true love is making me feel some kinda way.....on one hand I think "Good the two losers deserve each other.". On the other I was sorta hoping that he would see that Doug is a better fit for him....

EDIT: Regarding Hollyoaks Later was the very last episode the one with Tony proposing? I was actually very moved by that scene. Much as I love Jacqi I do like Tony with Diane! Anyways I thought 5 episodes was kinda short but is that normal for Later episodes?

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

The Later specials are always only five episodes.

I find it interesting that Kieron says those things in print, while during the actual show, the writers have his character doing the exact opposite.

Does the show, the writers and Kirkwood care that Kieron undermines what they have written for Ste's onscreen storyline, by saying that he feels the opposite about his character's actions?

• Members

Another interview with Kieron.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/kieron-richardson-celebrates-hollyoaks-18th-birthday.php#results

I swear, he's going to turn into Hollyoaks' version of Tony Geary in a couple of years and will start to place the blame on his fan base for not wanting to see Ste grow away from the past history of Stendan and Brendan Brady.

It's weird, limiting and undermines everything that the show attempts to do for the character and his future. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of the Ste Hay character, but people (especially Kieron) are reacting like he never existed, had a purpose or storyline before Brendan Brady showed up.

• Members

Sadly, it's as if he didn't exist before Brendan. Anything interesting of his past is gone, along with most of Kieron's acting ability.

The character is utterly worthless now, IMO. Bringing in a creepy father for "John Paul forbidden romance #43" doesn't change that.

• Members

I knew it was too much to hope for that Daren died in that explosion. But then again I'm only a few minutes into it so we'll see. Much as I want him to die I don't want the old man Jack to suffer anymore. Nor Sandy.....sad.png

Ughhh this show is DEMENTED. Ashley and Dodger? WTF............

My poor Mercedes.....Jesus Christ this is the most painful cringe inducing episode of Hollyoaks I've seen yet....

• Members

That was a very strange moment and I'm glad that Ste wasn't all "I finally got my daddy back" in the next episode. He was standoffish, especially when Danny didn't initially tell Sam or Peri about who he really was to him.

I'm enjoying Lindsey, Cindy and Mercedes joining forces to keep Browning's murder from being revealed. I wonder who's going to be the first to crack?

• Members

YESSSSSSS!!!

I HATE HIM SO MUCH

Jesus Christ Maxine....sad.png

Hollyoaks has become very depressing all of sudden....I hope it gets back to being more cheery soon. I was really rooting for Maxine and Dodger but how can he ever forgiver her after THAT?

AAAWWWW at Phoebe and Evil Twin....love young romance stories! They were so adorable....