Y&R: Spoilers for 07/21

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon rethinking her marriage? AGAIN? Yawn. Same with her vs. Phyllis.

Phyllis is just a vindictive woman who's gotten stale and should pay for her crimes. After what she's done to Daniel, she deserves to have him never speak to her again.

• Members

The promo was very good and hopefully marks the return to class and style. Definitely a major step in the right direction.

We don't care about David or Sabrina anyway.

Isn't that the truth and to think I loved VI on the Light. I'm ok with getting rid of Sabrina and David. If MAB delivers in August with good story for the core characters that we do care about then I will forget the wasted airtime given to David and Sabrina.

• Members

Of course Y&R will totally forget, like they did with Victor's vasectomy, that that Amber either can't have babies or will likely die if she ever tries again. She does only have one kidney after all and I think her remaining one is severely damaged. I kind of like the idea of slutty Amber all prepared to trap Daniel with Korbel's baby, only to have her die in child birth and leave the two men fighting over the baby. The only downside is that I don't hate Amber as much on Y&R and my main reason for that is she's been there for a whole year, and hasn't tried to trap a hubby with a WTD pregancy. Someone tell me why Amber and Chloe are not great friends, they are very much alike.

• Members

I'd be surprised if they have her trap him, she did come out and tell him the truth about Adrian. She could have just lied forever and if she did get pregnant possibly passing Adrian's kid off on him. I think this entire plot makes Phyllis look like a bitch, much more worse than Amber.

And the fact Nick has no problems with it and is just ignoring it doesn't make him look any better. If this was his daddy meddling in his life he'd be stomping around flipping out.

• Members

Phyllis has always been a bitch and always will be, the majority of fans like her that way. I think the reason she dislikes Amber so much as she recognizes her as a fellow snake in the grass, and like any decent parent, wants better for their child! I really can't fault Phyllis too much, the writers are to blame for giving Phyllis nothing to do but meddle. At least she's not acting like Stephanie on B&B and strangling Amber with the cord of the telephone she's never at her job to answer.

Archived