DAYS: Melanie Cast

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The last time I saw something posted about Melanie had all those other random characters that was from no official source and was easy to figure out it was something someone made up and spreading on the internet. Most of us knew Melanie was being casted per casting calls but none of those others teens have had casting calls.

• Members

It is confirmed. The posts that Mrs. Mahaney had deleted previously were obvious Terry posts. Mrs. Mahaney, I think the mods just want to make sure that the spoilers can be substantiated from a reliable source. Usually, if any so-called spoiler is teen heavy (especially Chelsea, Stephanie, or Morgan) and doesn't mesh with what else is seen on the Net, it's probably a Terry special.

• Members

I just want to point out there doesn't have to be a casting call for every character. I also want to point out my initial post about Stefano returning was deleted as was the initial post for this. I don't know how I can try to build credibility when my posts keep getting deleted and the one I fell for from this Terry fellow has been left up and closed to make me look like an idiot! I just want to be able to post some spoilers without constantly being deleted. Obviously I do have good information, at least every once in a while! :) And even though it is upsetting to constantly getting your posts deleted, I would think it would be frustrating for members on the board who don't get to share some good information I have tried to pass along. Anyways, I would just like to be treated fairly and given the benefit of the doubt. It is not like I am this Terry fellow and is posting a whole bunch of crap. And if I was, then the admins could just ban me, but at least give me a chance... you know?!

Archived