B&B Actress Out

• Members

It was announced today that MacKenzie Mauzy joined the cast of the new broadway show, "Tale of 2 Cities" in the role of seamstress.

She played this role in the 2005 workshop of the show.

No word from CBS if it means she's leaving the show, taking a leave, what have you.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe Phoebe will have an accident which disfigures her face. When SuperDoc Bridget removes the bandages, Phoebe will have the face of Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (who will now pull double-duty as Pheebs and Steffy).

Cue SL where Marcus sleeps with the wrong twin. :lol:

• Members

In your and my wildest dreams... :lol:

If B&B dropped Mauzy to recurring status she should have disappeared in the credits two weeks ago. Her contract was up - she joined she show in early June 2006... This means she should stick with the show for some more week and probably leave by August or September... This would also work for this Broadway engagement.

Mauzy is fine an actress. I love her voice. But Phoebs in annoying. She can't leave soon enough, especially due to that non existent twin factor... <_<

• Members

The show starts previews in Aug, so I could see her leaving end of July and still being on through Sept.

You've got to figure this project was why they didn't do MacKenzie in both roles. They had always talked about it before, and MacKenzie had mentioned it in a couple of interviews as well.

They have ruined the character of Phoebe, fingers crossed they don't do it to Steffy

Archived