ATWT: Week Of June 30th

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised how much I loved the Babs/Paul scenes, even though that's one of my least favorite stories.

OTOH, I was just so digusted by Holden, I wanted to scream. I will say...TIIC finally surprised me a little. I was flabbergasted Holden decided to resume his marriage before Carly made him promise to keep their ONS a secret. It may be out of guilt, but his consciience didn't keep him out of Lily's bed.

I know Carly was inclined to lie about it anyway, but given her perspective, I can't fault her reasoning behind it.

• Members

I pretty much agree with your post PJ. I thought the show flew by today. :lol: I loved everything having Barbara in it. But how does Cole get in and out without being caught. That is so unbelievable. :lol: Tomorrows show looks good. I just hope they end the Emily/Casey clunkfest.

• Members

It's that magic baseball invisibility hat of his. LOL.

I wouldn't say the show "flew by"...those huge stretches of Cole/Sophie/Meg&friends nearly made me go insane.

I did almost think it was too bad TIIC cut Sophie loose. She's almost got me convinced she could be a bitch and constant thorne in Paul's side. We need a good take no prisoners young bitch in town.

• Members

Like no one would recognize him with that hat. :lol: Seriously, the hospital has zero security/no locked doors. :lol:

Well I missed the first 10 min of the show. Maybe thats why it flew. I just enjoyed seeing Barbara and her taking charge of things.

I am glad Sophie has finally shown her true colors. Her being a wimp of a gal was boring. :lol:

• Members

Overall, good show. Meg must have bought some "instant friends" because she never had any friends before. I couldn't believe how TPTB let those friends of Meg praise Paul endlessly. If they were really her friends, you would think that they would know her history with Paul and have reservations about their impending marriage. I enjoyed Sophie tormenting Paul and Cole returning the favor.

Carly made Holden see reason, but his behavior with Lily is outrageous. He keeps deviously leading the oblivious Lily on. Carly's top today was blech.

• Members

Meg's "instant friends" have been on before a couple of times. I too was hating the Paul pimping. Meg saying how Paul had changed....when...where?? :rolleyes: I didnt mind Sophie tormenting Paul too. :D

Holden is just an [!@#$%^&*]. He talked to Lily about being honest. After this Holden has no say about Lily being honest to him.

• Members

ehh, i like Holden & Carly - but on a this show is written by such hacks they will do whatever they want - kinda way, lol. Not in i love this couple because they are so geat and complicated and wong but right kinds way like they want me too. lol.

someone posted some new photo's at soapoperasouce.com

Archived