AMC: Tuesday, June 10th

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Add me to those who think that Kendall has pretty much consistently got the short end of the friendship stick with Greenlee.

Anyways I am really really ticked off at Lily's exit.

We watched this character go through so much and grow so much over the past couple of years. I wish they had done more with Zach and done some kind of final scenes with Erica. I loved the relationship between the two of them (remember the beautiful scenes back in '05 where Lily let Erica brush her hair like Laurel used to?) and can just imagine how touching those scenes could have been.

Instead we get Greenlee pretending she gives a damn about Lily keeping in touch with her?

With what they did they may as well have not had Lily on a final time and just mentioned her leaving for MIT in passing.

• Members

Greenlee's overbearing sense of entitlement is what is responsible for her downfall.

Add me to the list of people who think Kendall gets the short end of her relationship with Greenlee. Why these two remain friends is beyond my comprehension. After Greenlee stole Ryan from Kendall and rubbed their relationship in her face, I would have said to hell with you bitch!

• Members

Do I ever. Those were some of my favoite moments. I loved how Erica became her mom and how Lily really needed one until they SORAS'ed her and put her with the murderer :angry: . I also remember the HOT GIRLS and how Erica was able to reach Lily by telling her not to dress or act like them because it would be misunderstood by boys. What great moments and it's a shame the idiot writers didn't take advantage of it all. The K/M family was the best ever, IMO.

Loved Jack and Lily :wub::wub: and I wish she had a goodbye with Erica and Kendall too.

• Members

I'm another one who's sick of Kendall getting the short end of the friendship stick, and as Ryan so eloquently put it, Greenlee's sense of entitlement.

Having said that, I do like the chemistry between Zachlee and I hope the show goes there!

I wonder if AMC is going to do more location shots like GL does. As long as they don't shake the cameras, I think it's a good idea.

The highlight of this episode for me was Jack's farewell to Lily. Walt Willey really can act when given the chance, which is rare.

I loved Erica's tantrum at the end. It was perfect to see Erica behaving like her old self after her out-of-character preaching about Chi to Kendall. What I did like about their conversation was Erica's comparison of her friendship with Opal to how Greenlee uses Kendall.

Jake way so far out of line today. Angie should have Joe reprimand him for barging in on a patient's visit and offering alternative treatment when he doesn't even work at the hospital. I love RPG but Jake's got to lose some of his arrogance or he'll be unbearable to watch!

Too bad the writers are just teasing us that Jake's treatment could kill Ryan.

I liked Annie & Richie at the end, too. I'm going to miss him when he's gone.

• Members

I dont get why Zach would be so close and chummy with Greenlee knowing full well that this is how things ended for Kendall and Ryan. Zach should stand by his wife on this one but at the same time Kendall should trust her husband. They both are in need of some help

Sad to see Lily go. I'll miss her.

• Members

Oh Skin you really do kill me you know that? :lol:

The hobillies are poison, The Lavery's are poison, Greenlee is poison, but Zendall? Hardly

The entire reason for her downfall? *snort* Please tell me you are kidding? :huh: The stupid skank has YET to pay for anything she's ever done to anyone.

Can't have a downfall when all your crimes are consistantly whitewashed :rolleyes:

Okay I'd say this is a contradiction, sick of seeing Kendall getting the short end of the stick but hoping they go there? Oooookay :huh:

Ryan I was getting worried about you for awhile *phew* :wub:

Archived