AMC: Tuesday, June 10th

• Members

Every time I talk about Zendell you always bring up an entire throng of other characters. I am not talking about them. I am talking about the most overrated, airtime hogging, disgustingly atrocious couple in AMC history. Thorsten and Alicia are like oil and water and I haven't liked Kendell since they paired her with Zach who is perhaps the most unneeded character in the recent history of AMC. Kendell I can take. I used to like her I thought she was strong and independent and when she screwed up and then tried to make things better but self destructed on various occassions. Back in 02-05 where she was interesting and layered. Even during the period where she was seeking revenge on Sabinelee was a nice return to the Kendell of old but she has been completely stripped down and stripped of value by her marriage to Zach and thus stripped of all of her most valueable attributes and personality.

Greenlee would have never went crazy if not for Zach's blackout he killed her chances to have children and then exploited that to hurt her. Not only that but he killed the chance for her to have children and then laughed in her face about it. Greenlee would have NEVER gone insane and had a breakdown if not for Zach and his insipid blackout. Greenlee has paid in the form of mental anguish and is still paying due to Zach's actions. Greenlee is still hurting due to Kendell's selfishness.

Zendell are posion and they are lethal when they are together. Especially to the characters on the show.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well soap and skin you aren't the only ones that don't like zendall. :lol: I like kendall and zach separately but not together.

Loved erica having a diva-fit at the end of todays show, I wonder what blonde replaced her. It would of been hilarious if it were liza or brooke as a blonde now, but I know that would be impossible.

• Members

As a Zendall fan, as well as a Zach and Kendall fan separately, I can admit at times I get sick of them. But I haven't felt that way since last summer. I find them to be a breath of fresh air from the normal (bad) AMC couples. I understand not everyone will like Z&K, and some feel bored by them, but to each his/her own.

Kendall is strong and independent, not the sycophant Lavery Penis worshiping, willing to ruin her life to get a taste of that Lavery peen bitch that he turned into in late 03-04. I prefer a mature Kendall, who doesn't always revert back to scheming and ruining her life with her half-cocked plans. Though I enjoyed Kendall going after Greenlee, I found it a regression on her part.

As far as Greenlee goes, she can kiss my ass. Boo freakin hoo. Kendall was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for her by carrying Greenlee's child. But because Kendall used her own egg, she flipped out on her? It wasn't about the baby, it was about HER having a baby that came from her and Ryan. Instead of looking at the entire picture, Kendall doing something nice, putting her own body at risk and basically GIVING her (Greenlee) her baby, she looked at it as a betrayal. Kendall trying to get back at her and seizing her chance to carry a Lavery spawn (Not realizing that Kendall had been off the Lavery peen for a while now).

I don't like what Zach did, I thought it was unnecessary for the writers to write him to have been the cause of the blackout, but it happened. Kendall wasn't being selfish. She was doing something for her ungrateful bitch of a friend...who then in turn tried to kidnap her baby and was responsible for him going deaf....oh wait...until they decided to whitewash Greenlee because the "REAL" Greenlee was coming back. Whatever.....

• Members

I can't stand Zach. I find him to be one of the most disgusting and deplorable characters on the show. His blackout not only destroyed Greenlee's chance at having children but also destroyed maybe hundreds of other hopeful couples who wanted to have children and sought help for that. We have no clue how many eggs, embroys, sperm cells, ect. died due to his blackout. He broke into Madden's office and unplugged the generator and he doesn't feel any remorse for it. He killed thousands of hopes when he did that, not only Greenlee's and yet he is looked at a hero for doing that. Simone called him a hero and said it was the most ROMANTIC thing she ever heard! wow. If that's not koolaid and brainwashing I don't know what is. Zach is deplorable and he is looked upon as a hero on the show as a "good" guy despite all the pain he put those prospective parents through and all the pain he put Greenlee through as well. But no one cares about that? Greenlee should just get over that. So what Greenlee didn't want Kendell's kid she wanted hers, what makes that so wrong? She wanted to have a child and she couldn't carry her own. She wanted her child with Ryan.

I thought Kendell was selfish when she slept with Aiden. Greenlee always gets the short end of the stick and Zendell have caused her more pain then anyone else in a long, long, long time yet they prosper while Greenlee gets worlds of pain.

• Members

Says she who loves "Grach" at least Zen don't have to be written out of character to prop each other.

Of course you love "Grach" cause Zach is the drunken pirate whore's doormat. I LOVE how fickle Greenlee fans are though, they jumped from "Gosh"(Greenlee & Josh) to "Graidan" so fast I think I still have whiplash from it.

This character won't ever have another popular pairing cause her own fans can't make up their minds. I mean is it Ryan, Jake, Josh, Zach, LMFAO ;)

If I was a Greenlee fan I'd probably love this too, I mean my favorite character getting propped 24/7 and other characters regressed/written out of character in order to make that happen :rolleyes:

A serious question for you Skin, do you even watch the show, have you ever watched the show? I mean come on now, when has Greenlee ever gotten the short end of the stick on anything?

She THREW away Spike like he was garbage, Ryan wanted to start over, but she ran away and left town, Kendall is her biggest propper/ass kisser next to Zach.

How the hell are Zen prospering when their marriage is practically imploding cause of the bitch? Their "friendship" with her is not doing either character any favors.

• Members

Who has the children? Who has the marriage? Who has the "happiness" ?:rolleyes: who has the support system(s)? Who has the family unit?

It's not Greenlee. Greenlee doesn't have any of that and you can see how much it pains her to not have those things. Hell we saw it at Spike's birthday party how much it pains her to not have the same family unit while Zendell are the ones with the two sons, a marriage and a circle of family. It personally makes me sick considering all of the pain Greenlee has been through that she lost a child, lost a fiance', lost a husband, support systems and family while Kendell and Zach continue to prosper and are in a better place while Greenlee is left alone in the cold. Are you looking at the show? Well the next time you turn on the television look at the beautiful small brunette with the big brown eyes in the corner that is all sad and alone and that will be Greenlee.

• Members

^^Great point!!!

And Greenlee was raised to be a spoiled brat with no friends. That is who she is. People act like this isn't how she was introduced on the show back in 1999 when she became an instant fan-favorite. Just because now she is a bitch to saint Kendall (who always was and sometimes still is a BITCH), she is this horrible person who must be hated on constantly. Whatever. She is a lovable bitch to me.

• Members

I agree with this. Zach is a despicable, self-centered character, just like Greenlee. That's one of the reasons they should be the couple here. Put the irrational bitch with the [!@#$%^&*] and let's leave Kendall as far away from them as possible!

I think Zachlee have the potential, if written true to character, to be the next Adam & Liza.

Archived