Days: Week of June 2

• Members

Im loving the show to pieces nowadays :)

Im interested in just about every story brewing except Kayla/Steve/Baby.

We're getting good solid well crafted shows everyday now and i couldn't be any :D with Days than i am now.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have yet to see anyone except for JackPeyton successfully explain this to me. And while I don't agree with JP on this particular subject FOR MY VIEWING TASTES, I do understand it for HIS viewing tastes. (So thanks, Jack!)

Everybody else I talk to says "it's layered, well-crafted, three-dimensional, and the best it's been in years", but when I ask why, I can't get a straight answer.

And I really do want an answer. I really want to understand this, as I've been a Days fan my whole life. I want to understand the forest I'm not seeing through the trees.

• Members

Well thank you.

I would answer the question but i feel like ive typed it to death now, lol. and you already know my POV as you said.

Also thank you so much for respecting and even understanding where im coming from even if you dont agree. Sometime i forget people are able to do it.

I also like to take every chance i get to point out i honestly have no faith in DH and im sure it will suck sooner than later - but that doesnt change that for the past 5 months or so its been amazing. And yes i am driving the DH is Love train at the moment, but i full expect to jump off l;et it crash and ride the DH is Hate.

• Members

The Iraq part was the absolute worst of it -- well maybe not... I'll have to admit the Sami/lucas wedding might have topped it (for me). At least I can pinpoint that as when I decided, once and for all, that I hated those two together, and I wanted to see lucas in a set of cement boots fast for the way he trashed her.

As far as Tony/Andre, as little as he's been used since Higley started, I really don't even consider him being on the show. And that's sad.

The one positive thing I can say about Days is that I do like the majority of the script writers. Granted it's not the near brilliant dialogue we got under Sheffer, but it's decent. And I like the cast. But something else is seriously off (and it's not just lucas screaming from the rooftops, although that's not helping)...

• Members

It's background noise for me now. I watch for Philip (and try to pretend Chloe's not there). I love the EJ and Nicole dynamic, which means they'll NEVER explore that, but will keep up that worthless triangle. I'm pissed at the way Lucas's character is written. I want Sami to go on a retreat, and I never thought I'd say that. I am forbidding the color "green" in my house because I'm sick of the word. I'll watch Steve and Kayla, not because of the writing, but because of SN's and MBE's awesomeness. I can't believe I was rooting for Lexie to have another affair, because shamefully, I just want Dr. Dan away from Chelsea. However, I am really intrigued at a Jawn and Ava pairing, which of course, won't last long. *sigh*. And MaxMaxHunting??? UGH! Where did that demonSpawn suddenly come from...that ANGER? That was so out of left field!

Thank goodness I discovered OLTL!

• Members

Ehh, some of us would disagree and say she has crafted this show well and brought the char's backt o how they should be. sure she has her flaws - marlena being a big one - she isnt perfect, but she is pretty great since she turned this show from utter crap to pretty awesome in a few months.

Archived