OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adriana is really giving it to Dorian.

Toups, I'm a little fuzzy on Adriana's history, as I just started watching the show around the time Adriana was revealed to be Dorian's daughter. But I'm pretty sure Adriana was raised by someone in the Santi family, and maybe Carlotta, who is Adriana's godmother.

• Members

Yep Carlotta's brother Mani Santi is Antonio and Adrianna's dad. Antonio isnt really a vega. Their brother Augustico came to town and married Jessica and was killed eventually by Christian. Mani Santi was a mob boss and at first Dorian was lying about being her mother for money but she found out she really was Adrianna's mom. She came to town as Carlotta's god daughter.

• Members

Adriana came to town thanks to Dorian, who claimed that she was her daughter with now deceased crime boss Manuel Santi (off screen, years ago), so she could get a hefty inheritance from her (Dorian's) Aunt Betsy. Eventually Aunt Betsy died, Adriana got the fortune, and Dorian revealed to her skeptics (including Viki) that she was actually her biological daughter. A short time later we were even treated to a scene where Cassie met her 'new' sister. Adriana had a fling with River, to whom she lost her virginity too...and for a short time thought she might be pregnant.

Also, Carlotta, Jamie, Antonio, and Crisitan are all related to Adriana thanks to the Santi family.

• Members

Adrianna was adopted by the Colon family and went to an all girl's catholic school or something. It wasn't revealed Dorian had a thing with Manuel Santi until Malone/Griffith retconned her (Dorian's) history.

Archived