AMC: Tad and Dixie's Reunion

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I get the feeling Frons is behind that rumor stuff, it's got his stench all over it <_<

Cheap you might want to type this up, I don't think scans of current mags are allowed ;)

I don't really care about Tad finding Kate, he's barely given her a second thought since Dixie died :rolleyes:

• Members

screw that then. Ya'll can go to the store and buy it if thats the case....lol

Carruthers admits she blew it when she let Dixie get killed off but doesnt fix it by bringing her back? I had no problems with them killing off Dixie, but I only wish it happened AFTER they got Kate back. Let her, Tad and their fans have a few months with them as a family, then whack her off.

• Members

Despite the politics involved, these will be very tender Tad and Dixie moments. For someone who has followed them practically since the beginning, I have wanted this, and it may not be in the form I wanted, it is at least some form of closure. Cady and MEK will rock this. Can't wait.

• Members

Word? Will they? I still hold out hope. No one is ever dead on a soap, case in point Jesse.

Cady, via her latest blog, confirms she is finished taping at AMC and is like anyu actor "waiting for that one phonecall"

If TPTB were banking on ratings, then I think Cady will be waiting for a very long time :(

• Members

I'll enjoy it for what it is bc Im an old Tad/Dixie fan who waited over 15 years for this. Sucks that we are getting a What If scenario, bc we should have gotten the real thing, but this is better than nothing.

Archived