ATWT: Monday April 28 Episode

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I liked todays show. Of course there was no PEG so that could be why. Which is sad because I love Paul, just wish they would give him a decent story all ready. Anywho, I'm already liking this story for Brad/Katie/ Liberty. I think Brad as a daddy is gonna be funny and sweet. Looking forward to Liberty/Parker as well. That should be interesting with Brad's daughter and Jack's son. Good storyline potential there.

I'm also enjoying Carly and Holden also. Their friendship is great and I'm hoping it will wake up Jack. Liked that Parker called Jack on all the fighting and how Jack decided to try and have a decent dinner with the family. Also liked how when the baseball day was brought up and said how it was a great day. Carly leaving right at that time was perfect as the old Carly would have really drove that point home. Also liked how she told Jack that before he would've thought if she was calling him about the kids she had an alternative reason. However, she probably should've called him. But I myself am divorced and wouldn't have called my ex for a fall off a skateboard. Would let my son call him himself when we got home. But then I guess there's no drama there for Carly and Jack is there.... :P

• Members

It was a solid eppy...I think I was just too affected by B&B's eppy, that I got a little disappointed when Holden didn't really roast Jack's patootie after looking forward to it all weekend.

Chris is sweet...but there's no way I'd try and kiss anyone who was feverish and just vomited.

Katie deserves the hell that is Liberty.

At least in the wake of Martha's leaving Tom and Margo have been let out of the "let's listen to Katie's problems" pen. I don't like Em, but listening to her give Margo what-for always puts a smile on my face.

I don't know what to say about Carjack anymore. Oh, other than I'm tired of listening to them argue. Yeah, I know...this too shall pass...but I'm tired of feeling Kicked Around by TIIC. Yeah, Holden is cute trying to be Carly's friend. But I'm already tired of it. I've already BEEN THROUGH this story TWICE with Carjack in the past two plus years...depressed Carly/Jack finds an unlikely friendship with Simon/Katie, and tries to move on without Jack/Carly, leading to even more chaos. HOLDEN??? You know how desperate TIIC are when HOLDEN is suddenly thrown into the Carjack orbit.

• Members

And that is what I think will wreck the story. I am NOT a Carjacker, but you just get the feeling Carjackers are going to stage a huge revolt here shortly.

It isn't just that base that's being jerked around, though. There's enough torture Passanante and company are dishing out for the entire fanbase of the show.

My prediction? A writing and/or EP change takes place at ATWT before fall.

• Members

I loved sexy Casey in his boxers. I just love him and wish the show were better so I could see him more. I still can't believe people thought he was fat and ugly when he first joined the cast. That's just fine, he can be mine! :P

The scene between Emily and Margo was AWESOME as is all the extra Tom and Margo attention, but I do think it's mainly because they're losing so many favorites. Kinda like when GL started featuring Billy, Beth, Lillian, etc. after they fired all those cast members.

• Members

I've given up hope that JP will be axed. Especially if they are nominated for an emmy for best show and writing. I'm just hoping she comes to her senses soon and realizes CARJACK has to be the endgame. And for the love of god give Paul a storyline where he doesn't look like a whiny, pathetic loser.

• Members

Yes, I know...and even occassionally acknowledge that Carjack isn't the only couple being hosed on this show. Part of my disappointment is much more than "oh...Carjack's still apart". It's the level that all the stories seem to sink to...I've seen True Crime stories that were more heartwarming than this show is at times. I continue to believe that Carjack is endgame, but by that happens, everything they were will be destroyed. And when you contrast that with the perfect bow other couples get their stories wrapped in, it drives me nuts.

Yeah...unfortunately I don't see changes coming either. I get convinced everytime we hit a lull in sweeps, and it's never materialized yet. Look at how ATWT is clinging to the stats Nuke generates (like +60000) or whatever it is, even as the overall numbers tank. No one's goin' nowhere.

Archived