Y&R: Lily shock

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I meant.

I wasn't trying to say that being pro life is wrong. Just that writing the show as if your personal beliefs are right and other are wrong is. He didn't have to have Ashley go crazy after having her abortion and it's obvious at least to me what he was trying to say. Sorry if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intention.

• Members

I was suprised they wrote a pregnancy in for Lily. Christel was actually pretty good this week. Daniel Goddard was on point as usual. I'm looking forward to see how this impacts him. though I desperately want a separate storyline for Cane.

• Members

I totally disagree. Christel Khalil's performances are NEVER "stale and brittle" (unlike those of her predecessor, Davetta Sherwood <_< ).

If Adrianne Leon comes back (which I sincerely hope she does NOT), I hope they would keep CK on the frontburner. AL is just not frontburner material, and pails in comparrison to the current Colleen, Tammin Sursok.

• Members

y&r_fan Thanks for making me laugh. People are complaining more & more about CK everytime she is on. All I'm asking can she please give her nose one get blow. so she can finally breathe out her mouth.

I don't understand how you can like TS when she's hardly been on. & when she's on it's not about her but her whiney friend CKLily. NuNotColleen have no storyline for herself.

• Members

No offense, but are you kidding? DS never even changed her facial expression! I couldn't imagine DS pulling off some of the scenes CK has had in the last year or so.

Well, DS's lips could double as a flotation device. See, I can be snarky too. :P

I liked the actress when she was on the Australian soap Home & Away. She is very talented. But the writers are not being kind to her. :(

• Members

y&r_fan

thanks again for the jokes. CK got the I'm lost look & the dumb look. This pregnance storyline is not going to do too much for her but just have people liking or disliking Cane more. Every couple CKLily was in it end up being about the guys either how she make people dislike them or how they can't wait until they get away from her. I notice a pattern & it started with Kevin.

You better watch what you say because it's sound like you have a thing against full lips. CK does have a breathing problem through her nose. I had the same problem when I have a cold.

So what she was in another soap. she haven't connected with the Y&R audience. I never saw her in that soap.

Archived