The Picture Thread!

DevotedToAMC

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's another after the big haircut. My hair is actually shorter now. Before this it was touching my shoulders. ... the things we do for our loved ones.. the fetishes we try to embody :P

r9naci.jpg

• Members

These are some fyon men I am seeing on this board.

Thanks Jack. Unfortunately it was my finest hour. <_<

After that I entered my awkward stage where I remain to this day.

"The only thing uglier than me in high school was in a jar of formaldehyde in the biology lab."

Joan Rivers.

• Members

We have to do something about that awful basement bathroom. But it comes in handy when our work hours don't coincide. I can shower and shave without waking the sleeping giant.

We should post more kiddie pictures like you did, Rhino. Only, at that age I looked like creepy little Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle.

People see my early childhood pics and ask if I ever sat on top of buildings like a stone gargoyle.

• Members

That hair colour suits you. At least you're not like me who started to go grey around age 25. I've been alternating between Chinese Girl Black and some kind of medium brown for the past ten years. My hair looks great about for about two weeks, four times a year. If I let it go I'm white like Anderson Cooper. (except for eyebrows and facial hair, for some reason)

Archived