Days: Guess Whose Joining Mickey's Law Firm?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, I think it's pretty wonderful. Perhaps it's because I never bought into the evil incarnate characterization that some have used on him, and I'm happy to see him with a job on the show. If he did any of the heinous things he was accused of, he managed to stay out of jail, and if I were in need of an attorney, that's the kind I would hire. Like Michael on Y&R and Scott Baldwin on GH, lawyers aren't always squeaky clean. Maybe that's why Mickey Horton never won any cases...he was always too good. Bravo to Days for seeing the potential. :D

• Members

Have we not moved past the "woman falls in love with her charming rapist" storyline in soap operas?

EJ raped Sami. period.

Yes, EJ, and the actor playing him, is charming. But let's not make me fast forward or turn off the TV when Sami and the rest of Salem become smitten with him.

• Members

As long as we get Mickey interacting with others too I'm fine with it. Actually it bothers me more that they're recasting Mickey than EJ working with/for him. But it could work out as a plus for the show and for Maggie for sure.

And re the fast forwarding, since we know lucas is coming back... well if I have to put up with him, I don't have any sympathy anyone who wants to ff EJ ;)

Archived