Y&R: Week of March 17, 2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah he stayed with Danny's friend not Danny. And he only stayed there because it was either that or jail. And talking to someone over the holidays (if he did) is not exactly mending fences with them. I haven't heard or seen Daniel and Danny sit down and deal with the whole paternity issue or the custody issue and Daniel forgiving him for it.

• Members

He stayed with Danny's friend cause Danny stayed in Europe in case they came to him.

Either way Danny & Daniel HAVE mended fences.

Daniel has no right to be mad at Danny.

If he wants to be furious with anyone about his paternity or the custody issues it's PHYLLIS he needs to be mad at.

Just cause the writers want to rewrite their relationship to prop Phyllis doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Members

You also must remember that Phyllis lied to Daniel when explaining why she lost custody. She made it seem like evil Christine and Danny stole him from his loving mother. She was very convincing and Danny (and Christine) never said a negative word against the nutter. THIS is why Daniel fell out with Danny and Christine, purely because of Phyllis' continued lies, half-truths and manipulations.

Getting back to the show, I thought Wednesday's episode was flawless. It was definitely a good first post-strike episode. I can't get over how awesome that cliffhanger was. I didn't expect that considering how lighthearted the previous scenes with Allistair were. The Jabot drama continues to intrigue me. The Gloria/Jill scenes were HILARIOUS! Does that nut really think John would rather her run Jabot?! Sorry. Ask Ghost!John and he'll tell you that Jill is the one and only CEO (since Jack isn't an option). How dare that fool. I hope Jill drop kicks Gloria after she's finished with Nikki.

• Members

Maria Arena Bell seems to be getting Jill more so than Latham and Jack Smith did. Jill is feisty again, first her squabbles with Nikki, then her snaky line to Gloria, and then the look on her face when Gloria told her she wanted to run Jabot. Jill looked like she wanted to strangle Gloria. LOL!

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Mar 20 2008, 02:20 AM)
    You also must remember that Phyllis lied to Daniel when explaining why she lost custody. She made it seem like evil Christine and Danny stole him from his loving mother. She was very convincing and Danny (and Christine) never said a negative word against the nutter. THIS is why Daniel fell out with Danny and Christine, purely because of Phyllis' continued lies, half-truths and manipulations.

Getting back to the show, I thought Wednesday's episode was flawless. It was definitely a good first post-strike episode. I can't get over how awesome that cliffhanger was. I didn't expect that considering how lighthearted the previous scenes with Allistair were. The Jabot drama continues to intrigue me. The Gloria/Jill scenes were HILARIOUS! Does that nut really think John would rather her run Jabot?! Sorry. Ask Ghost!John and he'll tell you that Jill is the one and only CEO (since Jack isn't an option). How dare that fool. I hope Jill drop kicks Gloria after she's finished with Nikki.

Daniel knows exacty what Phyllis did. He knows that Phyllis tried to pass him off as Danny's son because they told him. Yet he still chose to move in with Phyllis.

• Members

Transcript of Danniel finding out the truth and still wanting nothing to do with Danny because kept the secret about not being his biological father.

http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/transcripts/o...ns-07-02-04.htm

Danny tells Daniel the rest of the story.

http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/transcripts/o...ns-07-05-04.htm

Daniel knows the truth and he still didn't want to have anything to do with this father and they never made up. I don't see how the current writers are rewriting history.

Archived