Y&R: Week of March 17, 2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THis is true and it is totally ridiculous considering Phyllis got her appeal from being the underdog b*tch from the streets...

...YET - we're speaking of Danny Smarmalotti here. Puke me a river, dear. Boy, isn't he as slimy as ever. I'm usually all for bringing back past characters but Danny should have ended in a trash can decades ago. I want Cricket and Nina - but not Danny Smarmalotti.

Highlight of the week for me: Seeing Esther and the jabs at LML. It has been a year since we actually saw Esther!? And she has her unfirom back on. But Dear god in haven! what's happening to Mrs. Chancellor??? Can't wait to see what's in store for Jeanne Cooper! Kay is definitely not very healthy these days...

• Members

Aww, I like Danny...

Must be the only one.

I miss Phyllis "the underdog." She was much more interesting desperate and HUNGRY for things.

Then again, just about every character is more interesting desperate and HUNGRY for things.

Maybe the problem with Y&R was that too many people were content LOL.

• Members

Danny did trash Phyllis. He told Daniel that she abandoned him. Daniel is also mad because he felt like if Danny was just going to stick him in boarding schools and visit only couple times a year, he should have just left him with Phyllis.

I hope Daniel forgives Danny though and I hope Danny stays in town although I don't think he is.

• Members

Well how did he explain her absence in Daniels life. Either he told him she was dead, that she lost custody or that she didn't want to be in his life. And we know he didn't do the first two. Besides I just read the transcripts from that day, and Daniel said he was told she didn't want to have anything to do with him.

Archived