ATWT: Tuesday

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe that somehow Paul and Em have convinced themselves that Chris "treated her horribly"??? SAY WHAT??? The woman flucked Dusty, then only told him she was a HOOKER when she was afraid it would come out!! To me, he's justified in calling her a whore, that's what she was, and she proved it again when she admitted to a ONS with Dusty, and expected Chris to forgive and forget immediately.

The stuff with Henry? Funny! The rest? Ho-hum....I'm loving this huge coinkydink of Gray owning the warehouse where Kit tried to off Carly. NOT. Ugh...either tie the plots together, or call it a different warehouse. It's not like they don't all look alike anyway.

I. HATE. GWEN. I can't believe Will is buying her "woe is me" speech for the HUNDREDTH time.

• Members

Well, we know it is. :lol: Will is so kissing Gwen's &^% to see Barbara's illness.

I am loving the remotes. The remote with Henry and Matt was good but I hated the warehouse remote. It is so orange...LOL. The lighting whatever it is....is soooooooo...bad. :lol:

• Members

OMG....that was a good line.

I forgot to mention how I'm loving seeing Barbara. So much for the cancer story, but then again, I didn't really expect it to be dealt with much. And I don't mind, if it's too close to home for CZP.

• Members

I doubt it's too close to home for CZP, because she was supposedly thrilled with the idea when Goutman brought it to her and said she herself had been thinking of approaching him about it.

Personally, I think ATWT has too many stories going on at once right now (due to viewer backlash about backburnering so many characters) and is trying to wrap some of them together to make room for more airtime for the cancer story/CZP. All the things I've read indicate that TPTB still have plans to do this story full throttle.

Archived