B&B - Spoiler for upcoming weeks

• Members

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

- Pam becomes FC's new receptionist - after driving off the previous one...

- Donna is threatened by Pam and held at gun-point! Unbekownst to her, it's a toy gun...

- Rick continues to be Taylor's rock in troubled waters

- Bridget jumps at her chance to reunite with Nick and they end up in bed!

- RIdge and Ashley get closer again

And according to Heather Tom during B&B's chat session: Katie will get very close to Nick. Quoting Tom: "Jack Wagner is so charming"...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds reasonably interesting! If Nick is going to be involved with Katie/Bridget and Ridge moves back towards Ashley, are we finally going to see Brooke in a different storyline?

And I love the sound of Pam as FC's receptionist! :lol: Saw a preview clip on YouTube of her threatening to kill Donna if she marries Eric. It all suggests now the strike is over that we might get a more balanced show again.

• Members

I just love Pam can't wait to see more of her. And Im so glad they are moving Nick away from Brooke. I loved Nick and Bridget a few years ago and Im still hoping that Jack turns out to be Bridgets. As for Brooke... with Katie mixing with Nick and Ridge back with Ashley(who needs to be back at YR) Brooke will probably go to Thorne give Winsor his annual three month front burner storyline and then go right back to Ridge and Brooke.

• Members

pam's return is great. i think it's in line with stephanie's screen absence. la flannery is going on a vacation i think.

pam needs to be part of the cast pronto!

as for brooke, i really wish she just dumps both ridge and nick! nick has been with taytramp so he's ruined for me.

i say pair nick with katie and bridget since nick is now the new tay. i think he'll sleep thru the logan clan much like tay has slept her way thru the forresters, marones and logans like a hooker!

then reunite ridge and ashley.

brooke should remain alone and delve into her rape with a new therapist (bailey perhaps). that would be meaty material that kkl can act well. leave the hilarious blubbering to hunter tylo's taylor. and then pair brooke with a new man that will never get involved with tay or with anyone related to brooke.

• Members

No, Nidget No! That was just... wrong from the get-go. Bring back CJ, bring back Deacon, bring back Lt Baker the Younger, just not the man who has ruined every relationship he is in because of his pining for Brooke.

Ridge & Ashley is a smart move. Ridge has been moderately less insufferable lately.

Pam = FC receptionist = me watching.

Archived