Days: Tuesday, Feb.19

• Administrator

Sometimes the writers aren't allowed to. If they write it in the script/breakdown, TPTB will tell the writers to take it out because they don't want us to "think they're coming back." It's really silly and makes no sense. LOL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well they could've had her say something like "all my children are gone" instead of naming all except Rex and Cassie. It's a matter of choices, and they made the wrong one. imo. It's not a big deal, but it's smal things like this that buggs me sometimes. lol

• Members

Steve was obviously moved pretty damn far, though, as he was lying on the ground, but then they moved him to the plane, which was decidedly NOT shielded from the elements, and a ways away from where he was. Why would it be colder in a tent that's sheltered from the wind?! They could've set up a tent *right next to him* and then put him in it. I'm used to Days not making any sense, but still.

The Bo/cancer/cold thing is dumb. His cancer is gradual; I highly doubt being out in the cold for a night would do any good. Mere hours before, he's semi-well and hiding his illness, but now he's supposed to stay in the cold because the cancer is spreading? Silly...

Why didn't they try to make a fire instead of getting naked and humping in tents? The preview for Wednesday made it look like the horny couples were relaxing at a bed and breakfast.

• Members

Shawn asked Belle to get firewood on Monday and she never did. Perhaps they didn't find any. Who knows.

It would be better in the plane because there wasn't exactly much wind and laying in a tent is alot colder. I've been in a tent before and if it's cold, especially at night, you feel it. They did the right thing and Steve wasn't even moved that far. It should be noted that both Steve and Bo were moved before they found the tents so moving them again would be stupid.

We also don't know if Bo even has cancer and how long he's had it if he does. He looked pretty bad and Marlena is right in that the cold will slow the metabolism and the cells attacking his body.

Whatever. We will just have to agree to disagree since I felt everything was done well.

• Members
Sleeping in a tent is indeed cold. I go on this conoe trip pretty early every year around April/May and it's soooo cold during the nights. I have layers and layers of both pants and shirts on me while sleeping in a sleeping bag made for very cold weather. And to imagine they're suppose to be on Greenland. Brrr!

Also like you said no one knows if Bo has cancer. All Hope told Marlena was that he was very sick...

And yeah, as usual I agree with everything else you said. lol

Archived