Days: Tuesday, Feb.19

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! It's funny how Chloe talks about how worried she is about Brady but ends up sleeping with Phillip. God, I can't wait for Nicole to return and let this girl HAVE it! I'm not a Chloe hater, I just want too see my Nicole Walker work her magic! A lot of characters today, and so far, I'm counting 17. Pretty nice suspenseful ending and can't wait until tomorrow.

Peggy McKay was awesome today! :)

• Members

Todays episode was really good. I was like in my head to Philip and Chloe - Kiss, kiss, kiss... and they did it! lol

I'm liking these two and Shawn and Belle were having fun too. lol

Then we have Jarlena, who was... idk... John is hilarious.

Back home, all of them were at church but NO SAMI. WTH? I guess the Brady clan decided to abandon the poor soul since she's a Dimera now.

• Members

^ITA, no Sami was strange - someone could have called her and AS wouldn't have had to be on screen if that was the problem. Oh well, maybe she's babysitting Ciara ;)

Dialogue felt better today - not as much of it which probably helped. Shouldn't we be getting close to where scripts can be tweaked prior to taping?

Anyway the episode was pretty good and just plain sad. PR is doing great in his scenes and is breaking my heart. But I don't like Phillip and Chloe - actually I don't like Chloe at all and don't see 1/4 of the chemistry between her and Phillip as there was between him and Belle. Oh well <_<

• Members

Yet another good fallout show. . In fact, none of this feels like Dena to me compared to OLTL or her first Days stint. For one, all the beats are being played. All the right people are reacting (sans Sami and EJ who get involved on Thursday) and we get Nick involved tomorrow. They even brought Maggie out. The station scenes and church scenes were superb. The fact they gave us a Kate/Victor scene is enough to make me smile. It's nice that someone is remembering these two have a past. Hogan never really utilized that (well, Victor was never on so...). I guess Cassie and Rex are never to be mentioned again:lol:

Another thing (since I have watched Wednesday's episode already) is that they are not pushing Victor and Caroline too much. They have just been in scenes together, rediscovering their friendship and bond after he was away and distant for so long. Tomorrow,

None of it is forced. It feels so natural, unlike the park scenes last week. It almost feels like we've had different writers since Thursday because things were up and down as far as dialogue and breakdown goes but since Thursday it's been on the ball. Sure, there is a clunker here and there but much better then before.

Stax was the only bad part about the station/church scenes. I can't stand there anymore. The elephant in the room has grown 10x bigger with the last week of episodes. I can't stand even watching them and I like both actors. Also liked the scene where Roman tossed the object off his desk and Abe mentioned how he does understand...they are his family too and so is Roman. Loved that.

The crash site scenes were great. I can't believe how much of an improvement the writing for Steve and Kayla is. Whoever is writing has connected with them because their magic is back, at least for me. I also love how people aren't forgetting Shawn already. Shelle had a nice moment of remembering him and Bo's telling Hope about his dream (and his going to see his "pop" on the plane and breaking down) was very sad too. PR and KA are rocking this story and I enjoyed the tragic feel to their scenes.

Also love Marlena in doctor mode and the Claire scenes were a delight. The girl can act and I loved her scenes with John. Her calling him "pop pop" and then agreeing to call him John, walking off to hug Marlena was so cute. I also love how she wanted to be with Grandpa Bo. Just too adorable for words.

The end montage and the way the church scenes was shot were superb. I immediately thought Kathy Foster and was right. I loved how the camera shifted from the church to the loved ones closest to whoever was shown in the scene preceding it. Victor comforting Chelsea was nice and loved the scene with Roman taking Caroline's hand and the camera focusing on the rosary and fading to the crash site.

I have no problem with the couples getting closer during this time and I know some did. It's not like the dead body is near them. In fact, all the death and suffering around them only adds to the emotion of them all nearly dying. I can see how it's disrespectful but sometimes people just lose control, especially with all these people have been through and being in close proximity to survive. They are in a desperate situation and being in the cold like that and having to be close to loved ones...it's not implausible for one thing to lead to another. Shelle and J&M are married and Phloe had a relationship so I see no problem and it should be noted that one of these couples doesn't even have sex. They are in a tent, freezing, have been through hell, and need to take comfort and solace in something so why not the one they love? It's the perfect recipe for passions to ignite.

I loved the ending too with the lovemaking. Shelle, Phloe, and J&M were hot. That kiss with J&M reminded me a bit of WV with them both cut up a bit and the tension of him being a stranger to her that she felt connected to.

Absolutely loving this show right now.

• Members

For one, they couldn't be moved that far. Steve has broken ribs and a punctured lung and Bo went onto the plane to see Shawn Sr and then seemed to slip into unconscious again so there was no way they should him either. It's probably a little warmer in the plane fuselage and remember too the tents were freezing so much that people had to be close and even naked too stay warm. I can't see a very injured Steve and ill Bo doing that not to mention Kayla, who is in pain. Besides, Marlena mentioned before going into her tent that Bo needed to stay in the cold. The cold is preventing the cells attacking his body from spreading. There were reasons for it that had nothing to do with plot and they acknowledged them.

I am kind of shocked you felt the montage was filler. It was done to build up the emotion of it all but to each their own.

• Members

Another great episode!

I was kind of glad Sami wasn't at the station and/or church because then it would've been all about her and her panic attacks (annoying much). I was glad to see Maggie coming, loved the hug between her and Caroline. Also liked the scene with Abe and Roman, when Abe told him they were all like family to him.

Uhm, why did Kate talk about all of her children yet no mention of the twins? It's stuff like this that I don't get. Sure the writer in charge can forget sometimes. But someone behind the scenes or the actor (LK in this case) could've pointed it out. Weird.

The cutest thing were when Claire went to kiss her pop pop goodnight :D , then too see her sleeping in Grandpa Bo's arms. Too cute for words. PR and KA are doing a a great job here btw, just like they always do when there's some heavy scenes.

People can say what ever they want about Chloe but Nadia and Jay are too hot together. They're simply stunning. Although Nadia do look good with pretty much anyone these days including her real life boyfriend BB.

Liked the J&M scene when Marlena pulled away from John like he was some kind of stranger. Then a moment later feel some kind of connection yet very hesitant. Deidre and Drake have both taken a step up acting wise during this storyline. Also loved the little montage at the end.

Archived