Days: If Stefano Is The Seventh Son Of The Seventh Son.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there ar other poss people too...

Maggie's daughter sarah could have a grandchild we know nothing about and he could come on.

abe seems to have a lot of long lost/never knowen about family members.

or they can just create an entire new family like they always do.

didnt craig/nancy have a baby girl? maybe claire will be a lesbian.

• Members

I'm all for a new character, I mean come on, this f-u-c-k-i-n-g show is so incestuous by familial means, even if its not biological...

Only DAYS seems to have this problem with almost every character being related to one another in some fashion. At least B&B only focuses on one core family so its a bit understandable, but DAYS has a wide array of families that all have some type of connection.

• Members

And what's messed up is that Hogan and his team fixed all that for the most part...

Until THE HACK came back on board.

Now we'll find out that Alice and Caroline are actually half-sisters....

I....hope I didn't say that out loud just now.

• Members

You and me both.

If Stefano is the seventh son of the seventh son (which I, too, have heard about in the past), then John is just the one after him. As Queen Nubia pointed out, Andre's existence proves Stefano is not an only child. However, as another poster pointed out, the recent Santeen saga suggested that Stefano was Santo's only child prior to John's conception. So, is Stefano still the seventh son of the seventh son, or isn't he?

Also, as I mentioned previously, in another thread, I think there's something weird about the fact that John, who is supposedly in the same age bracket as Marlena, Roman and Tony, is now only 12-13 years younger than Stefano, whom Tony grew up believing was his biological father! So - again, I ask - how old was Stefano when he met Daphne and she sired Tony? Was he just entering puberty? And does this mean John is, in fact, considerably older than the man whose identity he carried for several years?

Word, Roman. For years, we have been led to believe Stefano held the key to John's identity. Frankly, that was the only way I could justify all those wrong turns in the John Black saga (i.e., Father John, Romulus, Forrest Alamain, Tony's half-brother, etc.); Stefano never wanted John to know the truth, so he planted all those red herrings. But now that John finally, FINALLY knows who he is (...for now), Stefano doesn't know? Huh-uh.

Nope. Sorry. I'm still unconvinced this is who and what John Black truly is. Each time DAYS comes up with the "definitive" explanation, it only raises more questions. They never get it right - and you know, they probably never will.

• Members

The Santeen saga, while it explained(stupidly) the whole Brady/DiMera feud(however the whole feud was because Roman stopped Stefano's crime ring and Stefano thinks Bo and Hope killed Megan Hathaway), screwed up alot of history on Days. At this point, I'd say John is probably several years older than Tony and even Roman. If Stefano met Daphne when he was in mid-late teens, then Daphne could have had the affair with Enrico soon enough and given birth to Tony while they were teenagers. Honestly with the church that Shawn Sr. was raised in...I don't know if he'd sleep with someone during his teenage years...so its safe to say that John is YEARS older than Roman, as screwy as that is.

And about Stefano being the seventh son or not, I honestly don't know. The most ridiculous part is that while they were implying that Stefano was Santo's only son while Andre was on the show running around wildly! And it destroys the whole method that made Stefano the Phoenix.

• Members

Thank you, Khan.

It kills me how, once again, TMFIC decided, with this hack bitch's help, to once again retcon this man's identity and truly think that REAL Days fans are so damn stupid we wouldn't realize none of this.

I'm done with this [!@#$%^&*]......because when the next writing team comes on, John will NOT be the son of Santo and Colleen.....

He'll be TOM HORTON'S son.......making him a Horton!

Archived