Days: If Stefano Is The Seventh Son Of The Seventh Son.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

So true, brimike!! Three key players weren't even involved with finale of the storyline!??? They used two great episodes to mask over their crappy story telling. Imagine those scenes with Stefano coming face-to-face with the woman who he thought ruined his family. So much potential wasted.

Exactly!! Stefano didn't want a Brady to ever be part of the Dimera Dynasty.

• Members

Imagine Colleen seeing EJ, and seeing young Santo in him, and begging him to let the vendetta go? Imagine Colleen telling Sami she understands why she did all the things she did growing up, as Colleen also felt as if she had to do anything to get what she wanted (i.e., faking her death), and the two women moving past their guilt? Imagine Stefano facing Colleen, a woman he once enjoyed spending time with as a boy, and Colleen ripping into him about twisting and warping Santo's final words to his son and causing years of tragedy (which would have nicely mirrored dying Stefano's scenes with Santo in the hospital last summer)?

I could go on and on...

• Members

One more thing - it would have been a breeze to get them there as well, since Sami and EJ were going into hiding anyway with the twins. EJ is from the United Kingdom, could easily have found a safehouse in Ireland. Sure, it's a coincidence that they'd end up where everyone else did. But it's a soap (Maison Blanche anyone? Aremid?) I would have forgiven the coincidence if it meant some serious drama.

• Members

Yep, its why Stefano is the Phoenix, and why none of his other brothers(including John, most likely) cannot be the Phoenix.

This may be one reason why the DiMeras always have so many children, LOL. To get seven sons or something, perhaps. Just pure speculation on my part, though.

• Members

Uhhh... I think Claire and Jack, Jr. are the only ones... oh wait, no. That doesn't work because of Hope and Jennifer.

Uhhh... Claire and Tyler? Nope... because of Bo/Victor/Philip. Damn.

Uhhh... Claire and Theo? Nope... because of John and Lexie. Okay then...

Uhhh... wait, hold on... I'll think of one.

Uhhh.....

Hmm...

I'll have to get back to you. I could be here awhile. :-)

Archived