Days: If Stefano Is The Seventh Son Of The Seventh Son.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stefano has said that he is the seventh son of the seventh son, which meant that he would not die.

If John is his now half-brother, which he always knew and never said one damn word about, then what does that make Stefano?

• Administrator

Did he say that in the 80's because I don't remember him saying that ever since he came back in 1993.

Stefano would still be the seventh son because John is his younger brother. Also, Colleen said that Stefano never knew that John was his half-bro - I wish that weren't true though because it would make more sense if Stefano DID know.

• Members

Yes. Stefano did say that back in the 80s, when I was watching.

And......I personally think this whole story is horseshit. Stefano knows everything about everyone......but now The Hack wants us to believe that he didn't know one thing about John being his brother....

After Colleen recognized a man that supposedly had extensive plastic surgery.

Makes sense to me.....

NOT!

Thanks, Queen, for confirming that. :)

• Members

Stefano, according to history, is the seventh son of the seventh son, which is why he is the Phoenix and none of his other brothers are. Santo is also, supposedly, a seventh son as well.

John would be the eighth son of the seventh son, so I don't know what that means for him. Maybe if Stefano fails, the DiMera Empire is passed on to the next son? Whatever the case, Stefano is still the seventh son of the seventh son....I think, because didn't the Santeen saga imply that Stefano was Santo's only son or something at the time(which wouldn't make a lick of sense due to the whole seventh son business and the fact that Andre is SOMEBODY's son)?

• Members

Clearly, these are all facts they're hoping we've forgotten.

And for the record, while there's been some stellar stuff this week, I'll never forgive them for not including Stefano, EJ and Sami in the Ireland finale. That's just a travesty, especially after the last year.

There's more story to tell here. And we'll never see it.

GRRRRRRRRRRR.......

• Members

And wouldn't it make sense that Stefano would want the only other (immediate) heir to the DiMera empire to be removed from the picture, believing he's somebody else? Why else would he torture John for so many years? Erase so many of his memories? Because he never wants John (and in turn, Brady, Belle and Claire) to lay any claim on what's his! (Especially if Stefano's older six siblings have since died)

Archived