GL: Week of February 4

• Members

I'm sitting here and I'm thinking Kreizman has lost another part of his mind. Marina and MALLET?

I've defended DK for parts of the GL story (Will, etc.), but honestly -- is he standing in a bar throwing darts at a dartboard and saying "Hmmm. Reva and Jeffrey... hmmm... Olivia and Gus... no, wait, Olivia and Bill... hmmm... Ava and Josh... uhhhhh... Reva and Gus..."

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why must DK pair Marina up with men that are considerably older than her? She's been with Danny, Cyrus, and now Mallet!! And Frank, who has always been very overprotective of her all lets her date these men! Marina is old enough to be on her own, but it surprises me that Frank doesn't interfere with these stupid pairings. GL just doesn't make sense.

• Members

One, I think they've been testing Marina and Mallet for a while. Two, I think it's convienent, giving Dinah a reason to be jealous. (Boy, poor Frank would have a coronary, wouldn't he?)

Why, OH WHY, are they ruining Bill with that continual f*cking of Ava?

Am I the only one who finds the sudden all-out love of Jonathan weird?? I must have missed the day Jon became some sort of Saint. I guess I understand Billy's support of Reva's son. But Cassie about face, openly embracing the man who tricked her into thinking they'd slept together (yeah, he married her dead daughter....blah blah...) just confounds me. Lizzie only gets two days to be righteously furious at him? WTF???

The less said about Harley/Cyrus the better.

• Members

P.J. I agree Saint Jon is sickening to watch on the show.

Yes! Yes! DK is very much pulling these couplings out of his ass, or perhaps he's holding a lottery or something. I can think back to early 2003 and honestly say that I never would have imagined the show pairing Marina with Mallet, Harley with a criminal, Gus choosing some former love over Harley, or Josh with Cassie at the time. All these pairings seem so out of left field to me. Oh and does anyone simply fall in love anymore on this show. It seems to me that most of these pairings started as a fling or one time thing and then grew, supposedly, into more.

• Members

I'm enjoying the return too. I liked Cassie's reaction - she feels a stronger link to Tammy through someone that Tammy dearly loved and I love that she was so happy that Reva didn't go through the grief of losing a child.

I could do without Marina and Mallet and Ava and Bill. Blech.

I'm looking forward to the next episode. I really want to see where they go with Jonathan and Sara and Lizzie.

• Members

Oh, and lets not forget this wonderful fact too, Sungrey......

Marina is Mallet's God Daughter, now ain't that something?

Did anyone watch the Jeffrey/Doris office scenes today? In the office? And we're supposed to be all hyped-up about 2.28.08? If anything, I'm scared!

• Members

And another one completely destroyed....Harley. Up until now I thought Josh was the biggest victim of EW and DK but no more. Goodbye Harley. :(

And on yesterday's show, when Reva, Bill, Billy, Josh and Jeffrey were trying to convince Jonathan and Lizzie to stay - telling them that they had family and they were going to help - well where were they when Jonathan and Tammy needed them to fight Alan the first time around? Before Tammy died! :angry:

And those scenes were not only badly written and ridiculous but so badly acted. TP is definitely not into Jonathan this time around. RN, KZ, MR and DC were just awful!!

This show is such a mess. DK and EW need to GO!!

• Members

I am a lapsed viewer recently getting reacqauinted with GL and I must say I don't think the show is that terrible. I think Cyrus & Harley are hot. I never liked Harley but now I find her bearable. I also like Bill & Lizzie. Maybe because I haven't watched regularly in years I don't mind them. I am looking foward to 2*29*08.

Archived